ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Peeing on delivery

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Peeing on delivery

Post by k979aaa »

But why does it have to be one huge delivery span why not make it two with a meal relief and toilet stop at the office!
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12195
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Peeing on delivery

Post by SpacePhoenix »

k979aaa wrote: ↑
13 Feb 2021, 01:21
But why does it have to be one huge delivery span why not make it two with a meal relief and toilet stop at the office!
Probably because some walks might be a good distance away from the DOs
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

Re: Peeing on delivery

Post by 97gaz »

POSTMAN wrote: ↑
10 Feb 2021, 22:31
97gaz wrote: ↑
10 Feb 2021, 22:23
Selhurst wrote: ↑
15 Jan 2021, 15:51


Nothing wrong with Tenna pads. When you’ve had prostate cancer, and had the prostate removed, needing to go, is a must. It’s that balance of staying hydrated, and not drinking too much as to piss yourself. Pads help for leakage. I’m lucky I have a dirt track I drive down to a delivery. Getting your prostate checked, fellow posties is a must. I had no real symptoms, but was diagnosed after an MRI scan. That was two and a half years ago now. Glad to say I’m all clear
You know how it goes. Most men won't get it checked until it's too late. It's a shame because it's such an easy thing to do. I think a lot of men just don't talk about things like this.

Mine was caught because my Doctor knew of my family history and has been doing a PSA blood test every year since I was fifty. Fortunately for me I have slow growing Adino Carcinoma Prostate cancer. It's currently being monitored only but who knows. Glad you're ok mate.
It's something I've been thinging about and did not know there was a blood test, thanks gaz.
https://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-i ... s/psa-test

Best wishes guys.

Looking into it!
The PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) blood test is not 100% accurate but is still an excellent indicator of any future problems. Unfortunately most men think that having to get up in the middle of the night or just generally peeing a lot more is a sign of getting old. To a certain degree it is but a PSA test will will generally rule out any more sinister reasons. I have been told that my form of cancer is slow growing and I'll likely die with it rather than from it.
kingdazzler
Posts: 41
Joined: 18 Mar 2019, 13:29
Gender: Male

Re: Peeing on delivery

Post by kingdazzler »

just order one of the royal mail drinks bottles. nice wide necks if you know what i mean.