ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Peeing on delivery
-
roadrunner bill
- Posts: 472
- Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 09:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
When nature calls, you have to go... theres nothing you can do about it.. royal mail need to understand this.. 
-
Graftog
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 14 Aug 2014, 21:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
I Drank mine twice accidentally on two days in same week in Summer,had two Lucazade bottles.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
-
Selhurst
- Posts: 120
- Joined: 04 Oct 2020, 12:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
Nothing wrong with Tenna pads. When you’ve had prostate cancer, and had the prostate removed, needing to go, is a must. It’s that balance of staying hydrated, and not drinking too much as to piss yourself. Pads help for leakage. I’m lucky I have a dirt track I drive down to a delivery. Getting your prostate checked, fellow posties is a must. I had no real symptoms, but was diagnosed after an MRI scan. That was two and a half years ago now. Glad to say I’m all clear
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Peeing on delivery
Years ago we used to have a first and second delivery why not return to office and do the second half of the first delivery it is very simple just like our managers!
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2039
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Peeing on delivery
Could be worse https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sktop_news Number two anyone!
-
Grumpyoldmailman
- Posts: 810
- Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 22:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
Portaloos seems to be a Covid related requirement for any property’s undergoing building work at the moment. 2 have popped up on my duty this week so I have been using them.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
The whole welfare break needs looking at,where we can go and what facilities we can use,I guess just go back to the office if needs be,it’s not going to happen everyday,but if you need to go then you have to go,so many policies and correct ways.of working that if adhered to make this job a minefield
-
EdRush
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 19 Oct 2016, 20:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
What gets me is the amount of dog s**t AND piss on the streets. I've had dog owners let their dog PISS on the pillar box as I'm crouching down to collect the post from it.
Nothing gets done about that does it?
If you gotta go then go! Dog or otherwise
Just be as discrete as possible and tidy the mess up
Nothing gets done about that does it?
If you gotta go then go! Dog or otherwise
Just be as discrete as possible and tidy the mess up
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
I usually point out in these instances that 'toilet stops' should be included in every delivery, I mean how many revisions have we had over the years?
So interested in why we are having this covo on it...............again?
Or am I just being hopeful in a delusional (Royal Mail) world that one day, at least a few more will be done.
For the record, I've done the pee in a bush thing to save going to my local garage.
So interested in why we are having this covo on it...............again?
Or am I just being hopeful in a delusional (Royal Mail) world that one day, at least a few more will be done.
For the record, I've done the pee in a bush thing to save going to my local garage.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
EdRush
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 19 Oct 2016, 20:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
Luckily I'm currently on a duty with lots of conveniences. In fact, that's the carefully considered reason I chose this duty.POSTMAN wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 21:52I usually point out in these instances that 'toilet stops' should be included in every delivery, I mean how many revisions have we had over the years?
So interested in why we are having this covo on it...............again?
Or am I just being hopeful in a delusional (Royal Mail) world that one day, at least a few more will be done.
For the record, I've done the pee in a bush thing to save going to my local garage.
When I was a spare, I was caught out on occasion... and learnt the hard way. Haven't we all? Also I've been a postman for 5~ years and have not yet seen one of these 'revisions' that is spoken of
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
You know how it goes. Most men won't get it checked until it's too late. It's a shame because it's such an easy thing to do. I think a lot of men just don't talk about things like this.Selhurst wrote: ↑15 Jan 2021, 15:51
Nothing wrong with Tenna pads. When you’ve had prostate cancer, and had the prostate removed, needing to go, is a must. It’s that balance of staying hydrated, and not drinking too much as to piss yourself. Pads help for leakage. I’m lucky I have a dirt track I drive down to a delivery. Getting your prostate checked, fellow posties is a must. I had no real symptoms, but was diagnosed after an MRI scan. That was two and a half years ago now. Glad to say I’m all clear
Mine was caught because my Doctor knew of my family history and has been doing a PSA blood test every year since I was fifty. Fortunately for me I have slow growing Adino Carcinoma Prostate cancer. It's currently being monitored only but who knows. Glad you're ok mate.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
It's something I've been thinging about and did not know there was a blood test, thanks gaz.97gaz wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 22:23You know how it goes. Most men won't get it checked until it's too late. It's a shame because it's such an easy thing to do. I think a lot of men just don't talk about things like this.Selhurst wrote: ↑15 Jan 2021, 15:51
Nothing wrong with Tenna pads. When you’ve had prostate cancer, and had the prostate removed, needing to go, is a must. It’s that balance of staying hydrated, and not drinking too much as to piss yourself. Pads help for leakage. I’m lucky I have a dirt track I drive down to a delivery. Getting your prostate checked, fellow posties is a must. I had no real symptoms, but was diagnosed after an MRI scan. That was two and a half years ago now. Glad to say I’m all clear
Mine was caught because my Doctor knew of my family history and has been doing a PSA blood test every year since I was fifty. Fortunately for me I have slow growing Adino Carcinoma Prostate cancer. It's currently being monitored only but who knows. Glad you're ok mate.
https://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-i ... s/psa-test
Best wishes guys.
Looking into it!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16710
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Peeing on delivery
A rather unfortunate choice of words.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.