ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Peeing on delivery
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Peeing on delivery
But why does it have to be one huge delivery span why not make it two with a meal relief and toilet stop at the office!
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12195
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
The PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) blood test is not 100% accurate but is still an excellent indicator of any future problems. Unfortunately most men think that having to get up in the middle of the night or just generally peeing a lot more is a sign of getting old. To a certain degree it is but a PSA test will will generally rule out any more sinister reasons. I have been told that my form of cancer is slow growing and I'll likely die with it rather than from it.POSTMAN wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 22:31It's something I've been thinging about and did not know there was a blood test, thanks gaz.97gaz wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 22:23You know how it goes. Most men won't get it checked until it's too late. It's a shame because it's such an easy thing to do. I think a lot of men just don't talk about things like this.Selhurst wrote: ↑15 Jan 2021, 15:51
Nothing wrong with Tenna pads. When you’ve had prostate cancer, and had the prostate removed, needing to go, is a must. It’s that balance of staying hydrated, and not drinking too much as to piss yourself. Pads help for leakage. I’m lucky I have a dirt track I drive down to a delivery. Getting your prostate checked, fellow posties is a must. I had no real symptoms, but was diagnosed after an MRI scan. That was two and a half years ago now. Glad to say I’m all clear
Mine was caught because my Doctor knew of my family history and has been doing a PSA blood test every year since I was fifty. Fortunately for me I have slow growing Adino Carcinoma Prostate cancer. It's currently being monitored only but who knows. Glad you're ok mate.
https://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-i ... s/psa-test
Best wishes guys.
Looking into it!
-
kingdazzler
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 18 Mar 2019, 13:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Peeing on delivery
just order one of the royal mail drinks bottles. nice wide necks if you know what i mean.