ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I’ve effed Up

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
tramssirhc
Posts: 1967
Joined: 04 Sep 2012, 20:19
Gender: Male

Re: I’ve effed Up

Post by tramssirhc »

Benson97 wrote: ↑
07 Sep 2026, 20:53
tramssirhc wrote: ↑
06 Sep 2026, 12:53
scoobydo79 wrote: ↑
06 Sep 2026, 09:37
I’ve signed into a round and regret it. Any one else done the same ? C’mon make me feel better lol
Ask to come off it and go in the leave reserves.
If he does that he'll miss out on the 5 day long weekends.
No worker will. Every OPG is entitled to the Saturdays off and an average working hours over 5 weeks of no more than their contracted hours.
"The leadership will sabotage the fight and only make the slightest move under fear of powerful working class action" - Des Warren
Benson97
Posts: 37
Joined: 10 Feb 2023, 15:56
Gender: Male

Re: I’ve effed Up

Post by Benson97 »

Hahaha nonsense mate. Absolute nonsense.