ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I’ve effed Up
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
I’ve effed Up
I’ve signed into a round and regret it. Any one else done the same ? C’mon make me feel better lol
-
Wullie10
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 718
- Joined: 30 Jul 2017, 12:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: Retired
Re: I’ve effed Up
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4112
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
I signed onto a s**t round that no-one wanted including me as it was the only way to get full time if that helps
Have you got the delights of DM26 yet, there might be light at the end of the tunnel when the repick happens.
Have you got the delights of DM26 yet, there might be light at the end of the tunnel when the repick happens.
-
tramssirhc
- Posts: 1967
- Joined: 04 Sep 2012, 20:19
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
Ask to come off it and go in the leave reserves.scoobydo79 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 09:37I’ve signed into a round and regret it. Any one else done the same ? C’mon make me feel better lol
"The leadership will sabotage the fight and only make the slightest move under fear of powerful working class action" - Des Warren
-
broughts
- Posts: 334
- Joined: 24 Nov 2011, 19:09
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
What u moaning about according to the union all walks and workload are equal 
-
jagger
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 23 Sep 2008, 13:24
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
I know it’s probably not what you want to hear, but just do your hours and try not worry about it.
I realise a lot of people struggle to stand up to the management, but it will do you and your colleagues the world of good.
I realise a lot of people struggle to stand up to the management, but it will do you and your colleagues the world of good.
-
Duesouth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 14 Sep 2018, 17:25
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
I think we've all been taken for a ride. With DM26 introduced a couple of weeks ago, folks days off have been changed including duties.
People that are more senior than me are for the first time being paired up with folk that don't know the walk properly and there partner doesn't even know it either, it's like the blind leading the blind. No wonder the whole thing is a mess. Roll on Xmas I'm sure it will get better
People that are more senior than me are for the first time being paired up with folk that don't know the walk properly and there partner doesn't even know it either, it's like the blind leading the blind. No wonder the whole thing is a mess. Roll on Xmas I'm sure it will get better
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
Thanks Guys. ^^^^^This in spade fulls. Basically the shared vans have been shafted, rural a bit better and most HCTs have it the best. You may want to keep this in mind when your turns comeDuesouth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:21I think we've all been taken for a ride. With DM26 introduced a couple of weeks ago, folks days off have been changed including duties.
People that are more senior than me are for the first time being paired up with folk that don't know the walk properly and there partner doesn't even know it either, it's like the blind leading the blind. No wonder the whole thing is a mess. Roll on Xmas I'm sure it will get better![]()
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
I think RM will have DM26 live everywhere by the end of September to give it a chance to bed in a bit everywhere before packets start to increase early to mid November.scoobydo79 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:49Thanks Guys. ^^^^^This in spade fulls. Basically the shared vans have been shafted, rural a bit better and most HCTs have it the best. You may want to keep this in mind when your turns comeDuesouth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:21I think we've all been taken for a ride. With DM26 introduced a couple of weeks ago, folks days off have been changed including duties.
People that are more senior than me are for the first time being paired up with folk that don't know the walk properly and there partner doesn't even know it either, it's like the blind leading the blind. No wonder the whole thing is a mess. Roll on Xmas I'm sure it will get better![]()
-
qwerty2
- Posts: 2119
- Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 00:42
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
Hammered with packets all last week!!SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 20:12I think RM will have DM26 live everywhere by the end of September to give it a chance to bed in a bit everywhere before packets start to increase early to mid November.scoobydo79 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:49Thanks Guys. ^^^^^This in spade fulls. Basically the shared vans have been shafted, rural a bit better and most HCTs have it the best. You may want to keep this in mind when your turns comeDuesouth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:21I think we've all been taken for a ride. With DM26 introduced a couple of weeks ago, folks days off have been changed including duties.
People that are more senior than me are for the first time being paired up with folk that don't know the walk properly and there partner doesn't even know it either, it's like the blind leading the blind. No wonder the whole thing is a mess. Roll on Xmas I'm sure it will get better![]()
-
holty18
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 24 Aug 2017, 14:51
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
It can't work in our office they have given the 50/50 rurals around 30-40 minute morning prep then they just jolly of to there singleton frames with half the mail to take and they aren't even being given any outdoor extra's, I am in a pod with new starters on already massive town rounds with another 1/3 of 2 other frames to take and the best thing my colleagues are 30 hours so they don't start while gone 8 o clock so I am double prepping for 45 minutes, none of it makes sense.SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 20:12I think RM will have DM26 live everywhere by the end of September to give it a chance to bed in a bit everywhere before packets start to increase early to mid November.scoobydo79 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:49Thanks Guys. ^^^^^This in spade fulls. Basically the shared vans have been shafted, rural a bit better and most HCTs have it the best. You may want to keep this in mind when your turns comeDuesouth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:21I think we've all been taken for a ride. With DM26 introduced a couple of weeks ago, folks days off have been changed including duties.
People that are more senior than me are for the first time being paired up with folk that don't know the walk properly and there partner doesn't even know it either, it's like the blind leading the blind. No wonder the whole thing is a mess. Roll on Xmas I'm sure it will get better![]()
-
qw
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 04 Oct 2012, 21:18
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
holty18 wrote: ↑07 Sep 2026, 08:39It can't work in our office they have given the 50/50 rurals around 30-40 minute morning prep then they just jolly of to there singleton frames with half the mail to take and they aren't even being given any outdoor extra's, I am in a pod with new starters on already massive town rounds with another 1/3 of 2 other frames to take and the best thing my colleagues are 30 hours so they don't start while gone 8 o clock so I am double prepping for 45 minutes, none of it makes sense.SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 20:12I think RM will have DM26 live everywhere by the end of September to give it a chance to bed in a bit everywhere before packets start to increase early to mid November.scoobydo79 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:49Thanks Guys. ^^^^^This in spade fulls. Basically the shared vans have been shafted, rural a bit better and most HCTs have it the best. You may want to keep this in mind when your turns comeDuesouth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:21I think we've all been taken for a ride. With DM26 introduced a couple of weeks ago, folks days off have been changed including duties.
People that are more senior than me are for the first time being paired up with folk that don't know the walk properly and there partner doesn't even know it either, it's like the blind leading the blind. No wonder the whole thing is a mess. Roll on Xmas I'm sure it will get better![]()
That must be such a mess, in that situation I’d really it just rein any effort in. That weight they’ve put on your shoulders I’d remove it pronto.
-
TopperGas
- Posts: 3523
- Joined: 13 Feb 2021, 22:46
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
That seem crazy when in other offices the rurals are being given an extra hours delivery to deal it.holty18 wrote: ↑07 Sep 2026, 08:39It can't work in our office they have given the 50/50 rurals around 30-40 minute morning prep then they just jolly of to there singleton frames with half the mail to take and they aren't even being given any outdoor extra's, I am in a pod with new starters on already massive town rounds with another 1/3 of 2 other frames to take and the best thing my colleagues are 30 hours so they don't start while gone 8 o clock so I am double prepping for 45 minutes, none of it makes sense.SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 20:12I think RM will have DM26 live everywhere by the end of September to give it a chance to bed in a bit everywhere before packets start to increase early to mid November.scoobydo79 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:49Thanks Guys. ^^^^^This in spade fulls. Basically the shared vans have been shafted, rural a bit better and most HCTs have it the best. You may want to keep this in mind when your turns comeDuesouth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 19:21I think we've all been taken for a ride. With DM26 introduced a couple of weeks ago, folks days off have been changed including duties.
People that are more senior than me are for the first time being paired up with folk that don't know the walk properly and there partner doesn't even know it either, it's like the blind leading the blind. No wonder the whole thing is a mess. Roll on Xmas I'm sure it will get better![]()
-
Perseus
- Posts: 1177
- Joined: 21 Feb 2024, 16:45
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
Rurals and 50/50 singletons in ours have overnight become the absolute worst and longest duties ever
Poor staff have all developed some condition that takes them longer to do less work....
Poor staff have all developed some condition that takes them longer to do less work....
-
Benson97
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 10 Feb 2023, 15:56
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
If he does that he'll miss out on the 5 day long weekends.tramssirhc wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 12:53Ask to come off it and go in the leave reserves.scoobydo79 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 09:37I’ve signed into a round and regret it. Any one else done the same ? C’mon make me feel better lol