No worker will. Every OPG is entitled to the Saturdays off and an average working hours over 5 weeks of no more than their contracted hours.Benson97 wrote: ↑07 Sep 2026, 20:53If he does that he'll miss out on the 5 day long weekends.tramssirhc wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 12:53Ask to come off it and go in the leave reserves.scoobydo79 wrote: ↑06 Sep 2026, 09:37I’ve signed into a round and regret it. Any one else done the same ? C’mon make me feel better lol
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I’ve effed Up
-
tramssirhc
- Posts: 1967
- Joined: 04 Sep 2012, 20:19
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
"The leadership will sabotage the fight and only make the slightest move under fear of powerful working class action" - Des Warren
-
Benson97
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 10 Feb 2023, 15:56
- Gender: Male
Re: I’ve effed Up
Hahaha nonsense mate. Absolute nonsense.