Mine too, faster than our union rep!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Tomorrow's Strike
-
Wolf91
- Posts: 506
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow's Strike
I appreciate the sentiment, but isn’t it way too short notice?
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Tomorrow's Strike
Land of confusion bet we don't get paid for going in tomorrow next week.
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3353
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow's Strike
I cannot begin to express how much I disagree with this decision. 
The machine stops.
-
sixfoottwo
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 569
- Joined: 11 May 2017, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow's Strike
The only place I've heard this is on here, what happens if you don't go in, asking for a friend!
-
Kenfandango
- Posts: 694
- Joined: 19 Oct 2021, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow's Strike
It's a terrible decision, and undermines the whole idea. And I'm speaking as someone who needs the money! Simon will be rubbing his greasy little paws together
-
Kenfandango
- Posts: 694
- Joined: 19 Oct 2021, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow's Strike
I've had 3 texts from managers, a call, a WhatsApp group from the union rep and now a WhatsApp group from the managers! Consensus is that if you don't go in it'll be a non penalised unauthorised absence due to being last minutesixfoottwo wrote: ↑08 Sep 2022, 20:17The only place I've heard this is on here, what happens if you don't go in, asking for a friend!
-
sixfoottwo
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 569
- Joined: 11 May 2017, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow's Strike
Ok thanks plus loss of pay obviously, i shall let my mate know thanks!Kenfandango wrote: ↑08 Sep 2022, 20:19I've had 3 texts from managers, a call, a WhatsApp group from the union rep and now a WhatsApp group from the managers! Consensus is that if you don't go in it'll be a non penalised unauthorised absence due to being last minutesixfoottwo wrote: ↑08 Sep 2022, 20:17The only place I've heard this is on here, what happens if you don't go in, asking for a friend!
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow's Strike
Regarding childcare issues ect due to short notice the CWU have said "Royal Mail have agreed to respect these sort of issues."
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.