ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
-
Dexydog
- Posts: 887
- Joined: 14 Jan 2017, 13:54
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
Some really strange takes on what striking involves on here. 
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
Did you go on strike??KernowDeth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2022, 22:07I'm on a 20hr contract and was deducted 4hrs / £50.91
I only get paid for the hours I work so how can I be deducted anything
-
KernowDeth
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 29 Nov 2021, 22:26
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
aiden01 wrote: ↑07 Sep 2022, 23:53Did you go on strike??KernowDeth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2022, 22:07I'm on a 20hr contract and was deducted 4hrs / £50.91
I only get paid for the hours I work so how can I be deducted anything
Yes and also the previous week which I wasn't deducted for and both were working days for me
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
You do realise if you go on strike an your due to work that you will not get paid.KernowDeth wrote: ↑08 Sep 2022, 00:02aiden01 wrote: ↑07 Sep 2022, 23:53Did you go on strike??KernowDeth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2022, 22:07I'm on a 20hr contract and was deducted 4hrs / £50.91
I only get paid for the hours I work so how can I be deducted anything
Yes and also the previous week which I wasn't deducted for and both were working days for me
-
sorefeet17
- Posts: 299
- Joined: 11 May 2015, 17:10
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
No its legit, the pay rate and basic pay is the same as on my wage slip for 30 hour contract, he just does shed loads of overtime by the looks of itblacov wrote: ↑07 Sep 2022, 16:40Well I have strong feeling it is not a genuine payslip. Please pay attention to discrepancies I previously highlighted in relation to pay rate and basic pay. As well as very high total pay for someone on such a small basic pay. I am comparing it to myself and this is just a few hundred quid less than me and my basic is way higher (full time London) as well as regular OT. Can someone explain the discrepancies and why his take home pay in negative?
-
Frankie15
- Posts: 200
- Joined: 17 Oct 2019, 16:48
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
It can't be a legit payslip. There's no National Insurance deduction!!!
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
-
Frankie15
- Posts: 200
- Joined: 17 Oct 2019, 16:48
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
I suppose. I actually didn't look at the net pay.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
Most of these deductions are related to pensionable pay ie the( Arrears of HP Npens OT -515.52) and (Arrears of HP Pens SSPR -12.96) so this is pension related has the person had a lump sum some of which is pensionable?
-
KernowDeth
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 29 Nov 2021, 22:26
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
aiden01 wrote: ↑08 Sep 2022, 09:07You do realise if you go on strike an your due to work that you will not get paid.KernowDeth wrote: ↑08 Sep 2022, 00:02aiden01 wrote: ↑07 Sep 2022, 23:53Did you go on strike??KernowDeth wrote: ↑06 Sep 2022, 22:07I'm on a 20hr contract and was deducted 4hrs / £50.91
I only get paid for the hours I work so how can I be deducted anything
Yes and also the previous week which I wasn't deducted for and both were working days for me
Yes I know that , i get paid for the hours I work and I worked 3 days which I was paid for but deducted 4 hours still I got 16hrs
-
mjd24
- Posts: 1409
- Joined: 11 May 2008, 18:48
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
There are guys in my office who regularly do 30 hours+ overtime per week.sorefeet17 wrote: ↑08 Sep 2022, 09:37No its legit, the pay rate and basic pay is the same as on my wage slip for 30 hour contract, he just does shed loads of overtime by the looks of itblacov wrote: ↑07 Sep 2022, 16:40Well I have strong feeling it is not a genuine payslip. Please pay attention to discrepancies I previously highlighted in relation to pay rate and basic pay. As well as very high total pay for someone on such a small basic pay. I am comparing it to myself and this is just a few hundred quid less than me and my basic is way higher (full time London) as well as regular OT. Can someone explain the discrepancies and why his take home pay in negative?![]()
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
-
sixfoottwo
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 569
- Joined: 11 May 2017, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
My last pay that went into my account was £118.62!! That can't be right Shirley?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
Whats your contracted hrs an did you strike??sixfoottwo wrote: ↑09 Sep 2022, 20:56My last pay that went into my account was £118.62!! That can't be right Shirley?
-
sixfoottwo
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 569
- Joined: 11 May 2017, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: What's going on with this weeks pay? Members have had 4 strike days pay removed!
33hrs and yes, maybe it's correct but it did seem a bit low.aiden01 wrote: ↑09 Sep 2022, 22:30Whats your contracted hrs an did you strike??sixfoottwo wrote: ↑09 Sep 2022, 20:56My last pay that went into my account was £118.62!! That can't be right Shirley?