Still would love an answer to this ,,
I’m out in jan
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Question for the union.
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Question for the union.
Are you talking about the job Terry's son got? I left the Union when I found out that his son Charlie had a job at HQ. I mean it's always possible that out of all the talent in that there London that he was the best candidate for the job but I have my doubts.
-
smartin1982
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 03 Sep 2020, 16:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Question for the union.
This keeps getting even more relevant a question .
But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Re: Question for the union.
HELLO TERRY, ARE YOU THERE??
And before anyone asks, I did try emailing CWU HQ but just got a standard fob off reply much like RM's copy and paste bollocks about failed deliveries!
And before anyone asks, I did try emailing CWU HQ but just got a standard fob off reply much like RM's copy and paste bollocks about failed deliveries!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.