ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Question for the union.

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
smartin1982
Posts: 153
Joined: 03 Sep 2020, 16:32
Gender: Male

Re: Question for the union.

Post by smartin1982 »

Still would love an answer to this ,,
I’m out in jan
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

Re: Question for the union.

Post by 97gaz »

POSTMAN wrote: ↑
30 Sep 2021, 16:47
Moons ago I know of an office, about a quarter of them that wrote to a branch about a union rep, the letter was ignored.

What communication was given about the communications job at the communications union?
Are you talking about the job Terry's son got? I left the Union when I found out that his son Charlie had a job at HQ. I mean it's always possible that out of all the talent in that there London that he was the best candidate for the job but I have my doubts.
smartin1982
Posts: 153
Joined: 03 Sep 2020, 16:32
Gender: Male

Re: Question for the union.

Post by smartin1982 »

This keeps getting even more relevant a question .
But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
fb1969
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1693
Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
Gender: Male
Location: hiding on the backstreets

Re: Question for the union.

Post by fb1969 »

HELLO TERRY, ARE YOU THERE??

And before anyone asks, I did try emailing CWU HQ but just got a standard fob off reply much like RM's copy and paste bollocks about failed deliveries!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.