POSTMAN wrote: ↑
16th December Ofcom will announce yes or no.
so if its a yes, i,m wondering about those people who use public transport to get to work. there's no bus service New Years Day is there?
Going on past practice, chances are it will like a Sunday service timetable, later start so I don't think anyone will be able to get in on time.
Is anyone going to be awake after getting drunk on New Years Eve ?, I see problems with this, lots of problems, some places will be closed others open or restricted hours, it's going to be a major cluster F**k, simpliest thing to do is treat it as a non service day.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
POSTMAN wrote: ↑
16th December Ofcom will announce yes or no.
so if its a yes, i,m wondering about those people who use public transport to get to work. there's no bus service New Years Day is there?
Going on past practice, chances are it will like a Sunday service timetable, later start so I don't think anyone will be able to get in on time.
Is anyone going to be awake after getting drunk on New Years Eve ?, I see problems with this, lots of problems, some places will be closed others open or restricted hours, it's going to be a major cluster F**k, simpliest thing to do is treat it as a non service day.
In my area Stagecoach are opperating , Jan 1st No Service , Jan 3rd Sun Service
I realise that the Network will be moving stuff about the day before the foot soldiers at the coal face will encounter it but you will all be pleased to learn that NDC VOC alone has over 100 driving duties to cover on both 1st and 3rd Jan.