ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Phoning in sick
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Phoning in sick
Can you phone In a just say I've got mental health issues caused by the job?
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in sick
I'll fitting d2d every week. Large flimsy item with miniature one etc
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in sick
Would NHS 111 be any good has my doctor is garbage
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in sick
Dindin, I'll send you an appointment time, phone consultation only though.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
picture123
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 20:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in sick
If you cite work related stress management will bring you in for a face to face so they can "remove" the stressors
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
-
Nickvilla20
- Posts: 789
- Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in sick
I was signed off with stress six weeks ago. Soon as I sent my note in the DOM demand a face to face which went against Royal Mail own protocol. I get the impression when it comes to mental health they think you’re lying. I did contact first class help though who were very good but talk to your GP they can get you the help you need and don’t feel pressured by them to do anything.
-
Haditup
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 27 Nov 2020, 07:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Phoning in sick
Yes picture is right, they will even stop pay if you do not cooperate causing you more stress.!picture123 wrote: ↑17 Aug 2021, 21:06If you cite work related stress management will bring you in for a face to face so they can "remove" the stressors