ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
CDC
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
CDC
It's true this site has gone like the courier and watching paint drying for the last ten years has been more interesting. But I didn't comment on people's topics to say it
Last edited by Dindin on 01 Aug 2021, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
-
toonshola
- Posts: 917
- Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 16:31
- Gender: Male
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16710
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Paint drying
What colour is the paint?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
JKSmudge
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 13:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Paint drying
Did you use a brush with natural fibre bristles or a nylon/polyester mix ?
If using gloss, don't be tempted to touch-test it.... there lies madness.
If using gloss, don't be tempted to touch-test it.... there lies madness.
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Paint drying
I think you might be a bit too close to the paint tin..
Only dead fish follow the current
-
oldpostie
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 111
- Joined: 12 Oct 2007, 13:47
- Location: dark side of the moon
Re: Paint drying
Hahahahahahaha
Haters gonna Hate!
This site is, and always has been, the best source for all agreements, information and advice.
Haters gonna Hate!
This site is, and always has been, the best source for all agreements, information and advice.
.....
-
WASD
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 375
- Joined: 03 Jul 2019, 12:15
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: CDC
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: CDC
dindin, I've just looked through your posts mate, people in glass houses...
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: CDC
I'll just place this link here to remind people of the rules they agreed to when they joined the site viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11169
THE RULES: PLEASE READ AND TAKE NOTE.
Ongoing actions that make more work for the Moderators and Administrators or regularly annoy other members and require moderator action will not be tolerated. If banning you is easier than dealing with the problems you are causing, you will be banned.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: CDC
Taking the p in a light hearted way, although I didn't use a smilie.
As per when I used a gif in the Sunday flowers thread.
Ok though, if you're bored with the site then you're welcome to, you know, but screwing threads with silly one liners will not get you anywhere fast.
As per Teebs last post.
Come on, get back in the game.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: CDC
Ok Postman will doPOSTMAN wrote: ↑03 Aug 2021, 15:27Taking the p in a light hearted way, although I didn't use a smilie.![]()
As per when I used a gif in the Sunday flowers thread.
Ok though, if you're bored with the site then you're welcome to, you know, but screwing threads with silly one liners will not get you anywhere fast.
As per Teebs last post.
Come on, get back in the game.