ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CDC

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

CDC

Post by Dindin »

It's true this site has gone like the courier and watching paint drying for the last ten years has been more interesting. But I didn't comment on people's topics to say it
Last edited by Dindin on 01 Aug 2021, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
toonshola
Posts: 917
Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 16:31
Gender: Male

Re: Paint drying

Post by toonshola »

Dindin wrote: ↑
01 Aug 2021, 16:58
It's true this site has gone like the courier and watching paint drying for the last ten years has been more interesting. But I didn't comment on people's topics to say it
Ironically you have just started the least interesting thread on here this year.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16710
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Paint drying

Post by clashcityrocker »

What colour is the paint?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
JKSmudge
Posts: 395
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 13:39
Gender: Male

Re: Paint drying

Post by JKSmudge »

Did you use a brush with natural fibre bristles or a nylon/polyester mix ?

If using gloss, don't be tempted to touch-test it.... there lies madness.
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

Re: Paint drying

Post by Woody Guthrie »

I think you might be a bit too close to the paint tin..
Only dead fish follow the current
oldpostie
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 111
Joined: 12 Oct 2007, 13:47
Location: dark side of the moon

Re: Paint drying

Post by oldpostie »

Hahahahahahaha
Haters gonna Hate! :nana

This site is, and always has been, the best source for all agreements, information and advice.
.....
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

CDC

Post by Dindin »

So who wants to be in the CDC? We need an option a or b
WASD
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 375
Joined: 03 Jul 2019, 12:15
Gender: Male

Re: Paint drying

Post by WASD »

clashcityrocker wrote: ↑
01 Aug 2021, 17:19
What colour is the paint?
Tartan.

:D
Celtic warrior
Posts: 101
Joined: 10 Dec 2013, 16:23
Gender: Male

Re: CDC

Post by Celtic warrior »

..
Last edited by Celtic warrior on 02 Aug 2021, 08:56, edited 1 time in total.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72754
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: CDC

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Dindin wrote: ↑
01 Aug 2021, 16:58
It's true this site has gone like the courier and watching paint drying for the last ten years has been more interesting. But I didn't comment on people's topics to say it
:roll: :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101298&p=946322#p946322
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: CDC

Post by POSTMAN »

dindin, I've just looked through your posts mate, people in glass houses...
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: CDC

Post by Dindin »

POSTMAN wrote: ↑
02 Aug 2021, 22:02
dindin, I've just looked through your posts mate, people in glass houses...
Can you explain please Postman
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72754
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: CDC

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I'll just place this link here to remind people of the rules they agreed to when they joined the site viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11169
THE RULES: PLEASE READ AND TAKE NOTE.

Ongoing actions that make more work for the Moderators and Administrators or regularly annoy other members and require moderator action will not be tolerated. If banning you is easier than dealing with the problems you are causing, you will be banned.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: CDC

Post by POSTMAN »

Dindin wrote: ↑
02 Aug 2021, 22:39
POSTMAN wrote: ↑
02 Aug 2021, 22:02
dindin, I've just looked through your posts mate, people in glass houses...
Can you explain please Postman
Taking the p in a light hearted way, although I didn't use a smilie. :d'oh!
As per when I used a gif in the Sunday flowers thread.

Ok though, if you're bored with the site then you're welcome to, you know, but screwing threads with silly one liners will not get you anywhere fast.
As per Teebs last post.

Come on, get back in the game.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: CDC

Post by Dindin »

POSTMAN wrote: ↑
03 Aug 2021, 15:27
Dindin wrote: ↑
02 Aug 2021, 22:39
POSTMAN wrote: ↑
02 Aug 2021, 22:02
dindin, I've just looked through your posts mate, people in glass houses...
Can you explain please Postman
Taking the p in a light hearted way, although I didn't use a smilie. :d'oh!
As per when I used a gif in the Sunday flowers thread.

Ok though, if you're bored with the site then you're welcome to, you know, but screwing threads with silly one liners will not get you anywhere fast.
As per Teebs last post.

Come on, get back in the game.
Ok Postman will do