ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Payslips online

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
silver_fox
Posts: 110
Joined: 27 Jan 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by silver_fox »

Valid Until 31 Mar 2021Available26.03 HoursPlanned37.97 HoursUsed114.6 HoursEntitlement178.6 Hours

according to this system i have 26.03 hours to book before end march???
rambo1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3266
Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by rambo1 »

silver_fox wrote: ↑
03 Jan 2021, 04:53
Valid Until 31 Mar 2021Available26.03 HoursPlanned37.97 HoursUsed114.6 HoursEntitlement178.6 Hours

according to this system i have 26.03 hours to book before end march???
I would say thats what you have for the year up to march 21 but you are allowed to carry over some to next yr. Ask your manager. It's so bloody complicated now it's in hrs. Was so much better in straightforward days off and days owed.
david3595
Posts: 167
Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 07:40

Re: Payslips online

Post by david3595 »

rambo1 wrote: ↑
03 Jan 2021, 08:14
silver_fox wrote: ↑
03 Jan 2021, 04:53
Valid Until 31 Mar 2021Available26.03 HoursPlanned37.97 HoursUsed114.6 HoursEntitlement178.6 Hours

according to this system i have 26.03 hours to book before end march???
I would say thats what you have for the year up to march 21 but you are allowed to carry over some to next yr. Ask your manager. It's so bloody complicated now it's in hrs. Was so much better in straightforward days off and days owed.
Although the App shows Annual leave planned until 31st March a Wednesday, does the Annual Leave year not end on Friday / Saturday before .
ArthurPewty
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 190
Joined: 21 Dec 2016, 17:15
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by ArthurPewty »

According to my gaffer the leave year ends on the Saturday after = 3rd april

Although the App shows Annual leave planned until 31st March a Wednesday, does the Annual Leave year not end on Friday / Saturday before .
[/quote]
david3595
Posts: 167
Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 07:40

Re: Payslips online

Post by david3595 »

ArthurPewty wrote: ↑
04 Jan 2021, 15:43
According to my gaffer the leave year ends on the Saturday after = 3rd april

Although the App shows Annual leave planned until 31st March a Wednesday, does the Annual Leave year not end on Friday / Saturday before .
[/quote]

Cheers I will have to ask tomorrow in the office , when I signed for next years annual leave the 1st week that was available to us is w/c Monday 29th March which I booked. Maybe our boss has decided to do things differently :shock:
david3595
Posts: 167
Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 07:40

Re: Payslips online

Post by david3595 »

david3595 wrote: ↑
04 Jan 2021, 15:56
ArthurPewty wrote: ↑
04 Jan 2021, 15:43
According to my gaffer the leave year ends on the Saturday after = 3rd april

Although the App shows Annual leave planned until 31st March a Wednesday, does the Annual Leave year not end on Friday / Saturday before .
Cheers I will have to ask tomorrow in the office , when I signed for next years annual leave the 1st week that was available to us is w/c Monday 29th March which I booked. Maybe our boss has decided to do things differently :shock:
[/quote]

We must do it differently in our office, I texted one of my colleagues who is off same week as me (Monday 29th March) and he says it’s definitely 1st week he signed up for out of next years leave and he does not have enough leave left to take this year :arrrghhh
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by Woody Guthrie »

There's definitely a glitch somewhere because I booked w/c 29th March from next year's allocation and it appeared on this year's.

I just left it with management to sort out.
Only dead fish follow the current
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by Woody Guthrie »

There is a new feature available on the PeopleApp! If you would like to ask a question relating to your pay, you can now send a message direct to HR Services. You can find the 'Ask a Pay Question' button on the FAQ tile.
Only dead fish follow the current
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by wacko74 »

Biker Mouse wrote: ↑
28 Dec 2020, 12:02
Woody Guthrie wrote: ↑
27 Dec 2020, 14:49
Still not working.
Still got the user name error :cuppa
And me, both on android and iPad. Tried everything, uninstalling, reinstalling, clear cache etc. No luck. And I’ve had my verification email from RM.

Me too... registered and signed in (on this laptop version) but I still get the ''username and password'' box pop up when I attempt to click on my payslips or annual leave.

Any solutions to this?
CHUCKYPIG
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 132
Joined: 07 Apr 2020, 21:01
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by CHUCKYPIG »

clockworkjerk wrote: ↑
22 Dec 2020, 15:14
App of the year contender.

You can also get on it online if you know your login...

https://flpnwc-tiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu ... Shell-home
OK I've set up my account. I click on the "My Payslips" button and it asks for my Username and Password.

I enter my email address and password that I use to get onto the very site and it fails.

What am I doing wrong?

Is this this just another another royal mail fail?
Jc3074
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 May 2022, 23:23
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips advice

Post by Jc3074 »

My pay rate was 412.24 and its changed to 435.14 can anyone explain what the pay rate is.
Jefferson Starfish
Posts: 905
Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
Gender: Female
Location: Greendale DO

Re: Payslips online

Post by Jefferson Starfish »

Jc3074 wrote: ↑
25 May 2022, 08:25
My pay rate was 412.24 and its changed to 435.14 can anyone explain what the pay rate is.
Pay rates should increase after 6 and 12 months service I think. Does that apply to you?
nigelbeans
Posts: 9
Joined: 18 Dec 2012, 20:24
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by nigelbeans »

clockworkjerk wrote: ↑
22 Dec 2020, 15:14
App of the year contender.

You can also get on it online if you know your login...

https://flpnwc-tiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu ... Shell-home
This is handy, thank you. I don't like the long list of permissions requested by the app.
Sndnkelemfn
Posts: 13
Joined: 04 Jun 2021, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by Sndnkelemfn »

Jefferson Starfish wrote: ↑
25 May 2022, 16:54
Pay rates should increase after 6 and 12 months service I think. Does that apply to you?
I’m confused. My pay rate shows as £458.04, which is £12.38 per hour (not including delivery supplement), yet RM’s website says it’s £12.05 after 12 months service.

Where’s the extra 33p coming from?
N|M
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 192
Joined: 19 Nov 2021, 21:26
Gender: Male

Re: Payslips online

Post by N|M »

Sndnkelemfn wrote: ↑
10 Jun 2022, 11:18
Jefferson Starfish wrote: ↑
25 May 2022, 16:54
Pay rates should increase after 6 and 12 months service I think. Does that apply to you?
I’m confused. My pay rate shows as £458.04, which is £12.38 per hour (not including delivery supplement), yet RM’s website says it’s £12.05 after 12 months service.

Where’s the extra 33p coming from?
Going to say the extra 33p is from the last pay deal sometime last year i think, i was angard back then but even angard got the payrise cant remember if there was backed dated on it or not.