ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Payslips online
-
silver_fox
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 27 Jan 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Valid Until 31 Mar 2021Available26.03 HoursPlanned37.97 HoursUsed114.6 HoursEntitlement178.6 Hours
according to this system i have 26.03 hours to book before end march???
according to this system i have 26.03 hours to book before end march???
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
I would say thats what you have for the year up to march 21 but you are allowed to carry over some to next yr. Ask your manager. It's so bloody complicated now it's in hrs. Was so much better in straightforward days off and days owed.silver_fox wrote: ↑03 Jan 2021, 04:53Valid Until 31 Mar 2021Available26.03 HoursPlanned37.97 HoursUsed114.6 HoursEntitlement178.6 Hours
according to this system i have 26.03 hours to book before end march???
-
david3595
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 07:40
Re: Payslips online
Although the App shows Annual leave planned until 31st March a Wednesday, does the Annual Leave year not end on Friday / Saturday before .rambo1 wrote: ↑03 Jan 2021, 08:14I would say thats what you have for the year up to march 21 but you are allowed to carry over some to next yr. Ask your manager. It's so bloody complicated now it's in hrs. Was so much better in straightforward days off and days owed.silver_fox wrote: ↑03 Jan 2021, 04:53Valid Until 31 Mar 2021Available26.03 HoursPlanned37.97 HoursUsed114.6 HoursEntitlement178.6 Hours
according to this system i have 26.03 hours to book before end march???
-
ArthurPewty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 21 Dec 2016, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
According to my gaffer the leave year ends on the Saturday after = 3rd april
Although the App shows Annual leave planned until 31st March a Wednesday, does the Annual Leave year not end on Friday / Saturday before .
[/quote]
Although the App shows Annual leave planned until 31st March a Wednesday, does the Annual Leave year not end on Friday / Saturday before .
[/quote]
-
david3595
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 07:40
Re: Payslips online
[/quote]ArthurPewty wrote: ↑04 Jan 2021, 15:43According to my gaffer the leave year ends on the Saturday after = 3rd april
Although the App shows Annual leave planned until 31st March a Wednesday, does the Annual Leave year not end on Friday / Saturday before .
Cheers I will have to ask tomorrow in the office , when I signed for next years annual leave the 1st week that was available to us is w/c Monday 29th March which I booked. Maybe our boss has decided to do things differently
-
david3595
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 07:40
Re: Payslips online
Cheers I will have to ask tomorrow in the office , when I signed for next years annual leave the 1st week that was available to us is w/c Monday 29th March which I booked. Maybe our boss has decided to do things differentlydavid3595 wrote: ↑04 Jan 2021, 15:56ArthurPewty wrote: ↑04 Jan 2021, 15:43According to my gaffer the leave year ends on the Saturday after = 3rd april
Although the App shows Annual leave planned until 31st March a Wednesday, does the Annual Leave year not end on Friday / Saturday before .
[/quote]
We must do it differently in our office, I texted one of my colleagues who is off same week as me (Monday 29th March) and he says it’s definitely 1st week he signed up for out of next years leave and he does not have enough leave left to take this year
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
There's definitely a glitch somewhere because I booked w/c 29th March from next year's allocation and it appeared on this year's.
I just left it with management to sort out.
I just left it with management to sort out.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
There is a new feature available on the PeopleApp! If you would like to ask a question relating to your pay, you can now send a message direct to HR Services. You can find the 'Ask a Pay Question' button on the FAQ tile.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Biker Mouse wrote: ↑28 Dec 2020, 12:02And me, both on android and iPad. Tried everything, uninstalling, reinstalling, clear cache etc. No luck. And I’ve had my verification email from RM.
Me too... registered and signed in (on this laptop version) but I still get the ''username and password'' box pop up when I attempt to click on my payslips or annual leave.
Any solutions to this?
-
CHUCKYPIG
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 07 Apr 2020, 21:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
OK I've set up my account. I click on the "My Payslips" button and it asks for my Username and Password.clockworkjerk wrote: ↑22 Dec 2020, 15:14App of the year contender.
You can also get on it online if you know your login...
https://flpnwc-tiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu ... Shell-home
I enter my email address and password that I use to get onto the very site and it fails.
What am I doing wrong?
Is this this just another another royal mail fail?
-
Jc3074
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 24 May 2022, 23:23
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips advice
My pay rate was 412.24 and its changed to 435.14 can anyone explain what the pay rate is.
-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
-
nigelbeans
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 18 Dec 2012, 20:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
This is handy, thank you. I don't like the long list of permissions requested by the app.clockworkjerk wrote: ↑22 Dec 2020, 15:14App of the year contender.
You can also get on it online if you know your login...
https://flpnwc-tiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu ... Shell-home
-
Sndnkelemfn
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 04 Jun 2021, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
I’m confused. My pay rate shows as £458.04, which is £12.38 per hour (not including delivery supplement), yet RM’s website says it’s £12.05 after 12 months service.Jefferson Starfish wrote: ↑25 May 2022, 16:54Pay rates should increase after 6 and 12 months service I think. Does that apply to you?
Where’s the extra 33p coming from?
-
N|M
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 192
- Joined: 19 Nov 2021, 21:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslips online
Going to say the extra 33p is from the last pay deal sometime last year i think, i was angard back then but even angard got the payrise cant remember if there was backed dated on it or not.Sndnkelemfn wrote: ↑10 Jun 2022, 11:18I’m confused. My pay rate shows as £458.04, which is £12.38 per hour (not including delivery supplement), yet RM’s website says it’s £12.05 after 12 months service.Jefferson Starfish wrote: ↑25 May 2022, 16:54Pay rates should increase after 6 and 12 months service I think. Does that apply to you?
Where’s the extra 33p coming from?