ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Courier mag

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Ozzvaldo
Posts: 476
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 20:35
Gender: Female

Courier mag

Post by Ozzvaldo »

I killed my Courier off 3 times in a row, marked as "refused", last year. They don't send it anymore, so I'm no longer tempted to read all the fantasy stories published in it.
xPandabear1992x
Posts: 286
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
Gender: Male

Courier mag

Post by xPandabear1992x »

the only bits I usually read are the bits what show who's worked here how long. it's like reading a newspaper. 99% s**t. but then you turn to the sports pages and the bare faced compliments to the company *

*criticism

im surprised that rico back didn't edit the wordsearch to make the answers "ten fascinating facts about germany"
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

Courier mag

Post by eastie »

I stopped the Courior because the red ink coming off on my arse :dance
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Courier mag

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

I am sitting in the smallest room of my house. I have a copy of the latest Courier before me. In a moment it will be behind me.

T.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Courier mag

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

I don't think much of the snazzy new Courier. :roll:

Although the three-month planner in the center pages is handy. :whistle

Courier.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12195
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Courier mag

Post by SpacePhoenix »

xPandabear1992x wrote: ↑
04 Oct 2020, 14:03
the only bits I usually read are the bits what show who's worked here how long.
that and the letters page, then it goes straight in the recycling bin
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Re: Courier mag

Post by yellowbelly »

SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑
06 Dec 2020, 21:20
xPandabear1992x wrote: ↑
04 Oct 2020, 14:03
the only bits I usually read are the bits what show who's worked here how long.
that and the letters page, then it goes straight in the recycling bin
They've even got rid of the letters page where some desk jockey would give a politicians
answer to a genuine shop floor concern.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12195
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Courier mag

Post by SpacePhoenix »

yellowbelly wrote: ↑
07 Dec 2020, 19:31
SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑
06 Dec 2020, 21:20
xPandabear1992x wrote: ↑
04 Oct 2020, 14:03
the only bits I usually read are the bits what show who's worked here how long.
that and the letters page, then it goes straight in the recycling bin
They've even got rid of the letters page where some desk jockey would give a politicians
answer to a genuine shop floor concern.
Well with the letters page gone as well, it'll be going straight into the recycling bin when it arrives
Mr Rush
Posts: 3357
Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
Gender: Male

Re: Courier mag

Post by Mr Rush »

yellowbelly wrote: ↑
07 Dec 2020, 19:31
They've even got rid of the letters page
Well of course! No-one sends letters anymore. Letters are declining 10,000% year on year. Don't you read Courier? :wink:
The machine stops.
twoloops
Posts: 2039
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Re: Courier mag

Post by twoloops »

Some good news for once, the Courier is moving from monthly to quarterly, let’s hope it’s discontinued by the end of 2021.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Re: Courier mag

Post by robbertwhitton »

Had eventually managed to stop the courier after 3 attempts,stating it bares no resemblance to the the company that I work for in my unit,but to my amazement I received a copy of the xmas edition today, so that will rtfs marked as refused!utter garbage,and so far removed from the topics that actually matter,enough please!,,,