ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Courier mag
-
Ozzvaldo
- Posts: 476
- Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 20:35
- Gender: Female
Courier mag
I killed my Courier off 3 times in a row, marked as "refused", last year. They don't send it anymore, so I'm no longer tempted to read all the fantasy stories published in it.
-
xPandabear1992x
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Courier mag
the only bits I usually read are the bits what show who's worked here how long. it's like reading a newspaper. 99% s**t. but then you turn to the sports pages and the bare faced compliments to the company *
*criticism
im surprised that rico back didn't edit the wordsearch to make the answers "ten fascinating facts about germany"
*criticism
im surprised that rico back didn't edit the wordsearch to make the answers "ten fascinating facts about germany"
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Courier mag
I stopped the Courior because the red ink coming off on my arse 
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Courier mag
I am sitting in the smallest room of my house. I have a copy of the latest Courier before me. In a moment it will be behind me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Courier mag
I don't think much of the snazzy new Courier.
Although the three-month planner in the center pages is handy.
Although the three-month planner in the center pages is handy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12195
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Courier mag
that and the letters page, then it goes straight in the recycling binxPandabear1992x wrote: ↑04 Oct 2020, 14:03the only bits I usually read are the bits what show who's worked here how long.
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Courier mag
They've even got rid of the letters page where some desk jockey would give a politiciansSpacePhoenix wrote: ↑06 Dec 2020, 21:20that and the letters page, then it goes straight in the recycling binxPandabear1992x wrote: ↑04 Oct 2020, 14:03the only bits I usually read are the bits what show who's worked here how long.
answer to a genuine shop floor concern.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12195
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Courier mag
Well with the letters page gone as well, it'll be going straight into the recycling bin when it arrivesyellowbelly wrote: ↑07 Dec 2020, 19:31They've even got rid of the letters page where some desk jockey would give a politiciansSpacePhoenix wrote: ↑06 Dec 2020, 21:20that and the letters page, then it goes straight in the recycling binxPandabear1992x wrote: ↑04 Oct 2020, 14:03the only bits I usually read are the bits what show who's worked here how long.
answer to a genuine shop floor concern.
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3357
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Courier mag
Well of course! No-one sends letters anymore. Letters are declining 10,000% year on year. Don't you read Courier?
The machine stops.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2039
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: Courier mag
Some good news for once, the Courier is moving from monthly to quarterly, let’s hope it’s discontinued by the end of 2021.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Courier mag
Had eventually managed to stop the courier after 3 attempts,stating it bares no resemblance to the the company that I work for in my unit,but to my amazement I received a copy of the xmas edition today, so that will rtfs marked as refused!utter garbage,and so far removed from the topics that actually matter,enough please!,,,