ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay rise
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Pay rise
Not yet, the update didn`t said anything concrete: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 69&t=96958" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Pay rise
We are still due a payrise no bribe needed as both sides promised in there joint statement at .start of july.Celgar wrote:I think most of us would rather keep our conditions & jobs than accept a bribe dressed up as a small pay rise.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Pay rise
We had a pay rise but the then CEO decided we did not deserve it so we did not get it maybe because he knew he f****d up and would get find for the second class postage increase and we must bear the burden of his ill judged decisions. We can agree all manner of things but if people don't abide by them what good is an agreement or a pay rise that is not a pay rise or a bonus for doing nothing but making others work whilst sitting on ones ass ie Lapsing!
-
JKSmudge
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 13:39
- Gender: Male
Pay rise
Constantly being treated like s**t by the (mis) management - no those terms & conditions you can keep them - plus I'd like a pay rise !Celgar wrote:I think most of us would rather keep our conditions & jobs than accept a bribe dressed up as a small pay rise.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16699
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Pay rise
It is in the pipeline.Kodal wrote:Where is it ????
Unfortunately the pipeline is being redesigned and is currently out of service.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Pay rise
If I were being cynical and of course this has never happened before
but I would say they are spinning it out until the backpay is substantial enough to encourage members to accept whatever painful medicine comes along with said pay rise.
Like I said they've never done this before.
Like I said they've never done this before.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
wallan
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 09 Apr 2012, 08:12
- Gender: Male
Pay rise
I would have thought R M would have wanted a deal all " Wrapped Up " before the AGM on Tues 8th SeptWoody Guthrie wrote:If I were being cynical and of course this has never happened beforebut I would say they are spinning it out until the backpay is substantial enough to encourage members to accept whatever painful medicine comes along with said pay rise.
Like I said they've never done this before.
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Pay rise
I'm not sure presenting a deal at the AGM is necessarily a good thing especially if it's costly. Major shareholders don't really pay much attention to operational changes but they do to costs and headline pay increases.wallan wrote:I would have thought R M would have wanted a deal all " Wrapped Up " before the AGM on Tues 8th SeptWoody Guthrie wrote:If I were being cynical and of course this has never happened beforebut I would say they are spinning it out until the backpay is substantial enough to encourage members to accept whatever painful medicine comes along with said pay rise.
Like I said they've never done this before.
A kind of double edged sword sort of thing?
Only dead fish follow the current