ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Now is a good time to strike
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Now is a good time to strike
So it was but you or I would not have got it had we gone on strike in respect of a none implemented pay deal in the respect of 1 hour off the working week. Which is £700 pounds to each and everyone of us every year for evermore so don't think I do not know all this about these pandemic payments just like Christmas bonus it is there for a reason!
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Now is a good time to strike
Honestly mate i give upk979aaa wrote:So it was but you or I would not have got it had we gone on strike in respect of a none implemented pay deal in the respect of 1 hour off the working week. Which is £700 pounds to each and everyone of us every year for evermore so don't think I do not know all this about these pandemic payments just like Christmas bonus it is there for a reason!
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Now is a good time to strike
Here is a deal 5% of £100 or 2.65% of £500 I know which one aiden01 would have. 
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Now is a good time to strike
Wtfk979aaa wrote:Here is a deal 5% of £100 or 2.65% of £500 I know which one aiden01 would have.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Now is a good time to strike
Is that the new negotiating tactic the union now use for this years pay deal. Some say impasse I say I pass!aiden01 wrote:Wtfk979aaa wrote:Here is a deal 5% of £100 or 2.65% of £500 I know which one aiden01 would have.