ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Now is a good time to strike

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Now is a good time to strike

Post by k979aaa »

So it was but you or I would not have got it had we gone on strike in respect of a none implemented pay deal in the respect of 1 hour off the working week. Which is £700 pounds to each and everyone of us every year for evermore so don't think I do not know all this about these pandemic payments just like Christmas bonus it is there for a reason!
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Now is a good time to strike

Post by aiden01 »

k979aaa wrote:So it was but you or I would not have got it had we gone on strike in respect of a none implemented pay deal in the respect of 1 hour off the working week. Which is £700 pounds to each and everyone of us every year for evermore so don't think I do not know all this about these pandemic payments just like Christmas bonus it is there for a reason!
Honestly mate i give up
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Now is a good time to strike

Post by k979aaa »

Here is a deal 5% of £100 or 2.65% of £500 I know which one aiden01 would have. :wave
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Now is a good time to strike

Post by aiden01 »

k979aaa wrote:Here is a deal 5% of £100 or 2.65% of £500 I know which one aiden01 would have. :wave
Wtf :arrrghhh
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Now is a good time to strike

Post by k979aaa »

aiden01 wrote:
k979aaa wrote:Here is a deal 5% of £100 or 2.65% of £500 I know which one aiden01 would have. :wave
Wtf :arrrghhh
Is that the new negotiating tactic the union now use for this years pay deal. Some say impasse I say I pass!