ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
-
theelegend701
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 13:51
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
I hate the arrogance of full timers about time you all got brought down to earth and live in the real world like the rest of us I can't wait for you scum bags to get punished x
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
2yearpostie wrote:Had it confirmed from a DSM yesterday Royal Mail are not going to return to pre covid methods, Take from that what you will.
Thats good cause prior to covid19 we regularly had lapsing to do. Apparently, there are "revisions" in place instead. I don't know where I heard it from though, it might just be a Chinese whisper??
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
world class male
- Posts: 906
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
that's a bit harsh and offensive and hope admin act on ittheelegend701 wrote:I hate the arrogance of full timers about time you all got brought down to earth and live in the real world like the rest of us I can't wait for you scum bags to get punished x
being a FT worker i've always expressed the way PT staff are treat and take offence to your comment and really makes me wonder why i usually side with the likes of you!
1 thing i'd always say to a PT'er is that they accepted the role on the hours offered and should cut their cloth accordingly based on their minimum hours, far too many rely/demand on more hours to make ends meet, that's wrong,
i spent 7 years PT and always had enough to pay bills when no overtime available
-
theelegend701
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 13:51
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
Calm down soft lad
-
citypostie
- Posts: 895
- Joined: 08 Apr 2009, 19:42
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
Fair enough and if I have to vote on a deal that makes me Monday to Friday and a load of part timers lose jobs because of it I'll vote in favour without a moment's hesitation xtheelegend701 wrote:I hate the arrogance of full timers about time you all got brought down to earth and live in the real world like the rest of us I can't wait for you scum bags to get punished x
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3226
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
Dont stoop to his levelcitypostie wrote:Fair enough and if I have to vote on a deal that makes me Monday to Friday and a load of part timers lose jobs because of it I'll vote in favour without a moment's hesitation xtheelegend701 wrote:I hate the arrogance of full timers about time you all got brought down to earth and live in the real world like the rest of us I can't wait for you scum bags to get punished x
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
Enid Blyton’s at it again I see...2yearpostie wrote:Had it confirmed from a DSM yesterday Royal Mail are not going to return to pre covid methods, Take from that what you will.
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
Jahpostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 318
- Joined: 23 Aug 2018, 16:17
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
Maybe he's sick of the "just get on with it" attitude that us part timers have to listen to while full timers just do their usual.Acca Dacca wrote:Dont stoop to his levelcitypostie wrote:Fair enough and if I have to vote on a deal that makes me Monday to Friday and a load of part timers lose jobs because of it I'll vote in favour without a moment's hesitation xtheelegend701 wrote:I hate the arrogance of full timers about time you all got brought down to earth and live in the real world like the rest of us I can't wait for you scum bags to get punished x
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
This.citypostie wrote:Fair enough and if I have to vote on a deal that makes me Monday to Friday and a load of part timers lose jobs because of it I'll vote in favour without a moment's hesitation xtheelegend701 wrote:I hate the arrogance of full timers about time you all got brought down to earth and live in the real world like the rest of us I can't wait for you scum bags to get punished x
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
A LOT of 'designed to be divisive' posts on here recently. Remember that not all the 'just get on with' it posts are F/T > P/T they're mostly just from arseholes of all stripes.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
"Just get on with it" is really all we can do at the moment because the situation is completely out of our hands.
You could just as easily argue that most of those calling for a return to van share are younger members who don't carry the same level of personal risk that older members do.
Personally I couldn't care less whether others finiish earlier than me or have an easier time of it as long as..
A) Nobody dies or is seriously ill as a result of my personal behaviour or the decisions made by my employer.
B) We still have a job at the end of this.
You could just as easily argue that most of those calling for a return to van share are younger members who don't carry the same level of personal risk that older members do.
Personally I couldn't care less whether others finiish earlier than me or have an easier time of it as long as..
A) Nobody dies or is seriously ill as a result of my personal behaviour or the decisions made by my employer.
B) We still have a job at the end of this.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
theelegend701
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 13:51
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
Best thing would be to bring back van share and make all staff part time x
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
You calm down please.theelegend701 wrote:Calm down soft lad
It is unfortunate that you seem to have a bad experience of full-timers where you work but please be aware it's not like that everywhere.
We are our own worse enemies at times, fighting each other instead of the business.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
theelegend701
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 04 Oct 2016, 13:51
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
Most full timers and management dump on part timers at my office it's a disgrace
-
Gasman11
- Posts: 272
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 14:07
- Gender: Male
2 IN A VAN AGAIN?
Spot on, whatever the future plans are it will still involve a combined workforce of full and part tine roles, so we all have to get onSir Henry wrote:A LOT of 'designed to be divisive' posts on here recently. Remember that not all the 'just get on with' it posts are F/T > P/T they're mostly just from arseholes of all stripes.