ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16710
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by clashcityrocker »

k979aaa wrote:Never had any come back and I say too much sometimes.
T o be fair, you rarely use any punctuation so it is virtually impossible to read anything you post after the first line.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by k979aaa »

clashcityrocker wrote:
k979aaa wrote:Never had any come back and I say too much sometimes.
T o be fair, you rarely use any punctuation so it is virtually impossible to read anything you post after the first line.
Its good the grammar police are on here to!
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by POSTMAN »

k979aaa wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
k979aaa wrote:Never had any come back and I say too much sometimes.
T o be fair, you rarely use any punctuation so it is virtually impossible to read anything you post after the first line.
Its good the grammar police are on here to!
Less of that Clash please.

PS: K979aaa, it's 'too' mate.

Cheers
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16710
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Delicious.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by Dindin »

My real name is Bob . I work in the south of England.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by POSTMAN »

I usually use different names on this site when I want show an example, I usually use 'Bob' as an example, if I have got Bob in trouble, I apologise.

Now I need to speak to Rod Jane and Freddy.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16710
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Bob is my uncle.
Neither of us have ever worked for Royal Mail.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by Woody Guthrie »

POSTMAN wrote:I usually use different names on this site when I want show an example, I usually use 'Bob' as an example, if I have got Bob in trouble, I apologise.

Now I need to speak to Rod Jane and Freddy.
Calm down Susan.
Only dead fish follow the current
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32805
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by POSTMAN »

My bad.

Uncle Bob is sooooo last year, wave it in the air, copy n paste is yesterday's news.
Now it's oops, head in the sand and ignore emails time.
Cousin Carl...Calamity Carl...the Carl and Chris show, the other way round, The CWU, the gift that keeps on giving.

Are we trending yet?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Startingover
Posts: 48
Joined: 06 Jun 2018, 21:04
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by Startingover »

I'm not Bob!

But just in case management are reading, I do believe they are an under rated/under valued part of Royal Mail. The way that they can gather crates, put Yorks in their right places etc, just makes myself realise that I will never aspire to their level.
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by Dindin »

Startingover wrote:I'm not Bob!

But just in case management are reading, I do believe they are an under rated/under valued part of Royal Mail. The way that they can gather crates, put Yorks in their right places etc, just makes myself realise that I will never aspire to their level.
We have a cover manager who only smokes outside all day
Deadly
Posts: 703
Joined: 12 Jul 2014, 21:38
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by Deadly »

Dindin wrote: We have a cover manager who only smokes outside all day
Same here, they must cover a lot of offices.
postslippete
Posts: 4198
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by postslippete »

I'm Spartacus :Very Happy
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by Woody Guthrie »

POSTMAN wrote:Uncle Bob is sooooo last year, wave it in the air, copy n paste is yesterday's news.
Uncle Bob is still busy but it's Grampa Bob now he's on the retired members committee.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-government- ... e_petition" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Only dead fish follow the current
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Is royal mail chat anonymous ?

Post by robbertwhitton »

I’m Bob and so is my wife!,ha,on a serious note we don’t seem to get the time or avenuesvto voice our gripes within our local workplace,rmtv is farcical and has no resemblance to the company that I work for,award winning actors at there finest,so I guess people go on here to get answers and advice instead of management sadly lacking in any interest as it may jeopardise there office protocol,