T o be fair, you rarely use any punctuation so it is virtually impossible to read anything you post after the first line.k979aaa wrote:Never had any come back and I say too much sometimes.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16710
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
Its good the grammar police are on here to!clashcityrocker wrote:T o be fair, you rarely use any punctuation so it is virtually impossible to read anything you post after the first line.k979aaa wrote:Never had any come back and I say too much sometimes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
Less of that Clash please.k979aaa wrote:Its good the grammar police are on here to!clashcityrocker wrote:T o be fair, you rarely use any punctuation so it is virtually impossible to read anything you post after the first line.k979aaa wrote:Never had any come back and I say too much sometimes.
PS: K979aaa, it's 'too' mate.
Cheers
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16710
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
Delicious.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
My real name is Bob . I work in the south of England.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
I usually use different names on this site when I want show an example, I usually use 'Bob' as an example, if I have got Bob in trouble, I apologise.
Now I need to speak to Rod Jane and Freddy.
Now I need to speak to Rod Jane and Freddy.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16710
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
Bob is my uncle.
Neither of us have ever worked for Royal Mail.
Neither of us have ever worked for Royal Mail.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
Calm down Susan.POSTMAN wrote:I usually use different names on this site when I want show an example, I usually use 'Bob' as an example, if I have got Bob in trouble, I apologise.
Now I need to speak to Rod Jane and Freddy.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
My bad.
Uncle Bob is sooooo last year, wave it in the air, copy n paste is yesterday's news.
Now it's oops, head in the sand and ignore emails time.
Cousin Carl...Calamity Carl...the Carl and Chris show, the other way round, The CWU, the gift that keeps on giving.
Are we trending yet?
Uncle Bob is sooooo last year, wave it in the air, copy n paste is yesterday's news.
Now it's oops, head in the sand and ignore emails time.
Cousin Carl...Calamity Carl...the Carl and Chris show, the other way round, The CWU, the gift that keeps on giving.
Are we trending yet?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Startingover
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 06 Jun 2018, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
I'm not Bob!
But just in case management are reading, I do believe they are an under rated/under valued part of Royal Mail. The way that they can gather crates, put Yorks in their right places etc, just makes myself realise that I will never aspire to their level.
But just in case management are reading, I do believe they are an under rated/under valued part of Royal Mail. The way that they can gather crates, put Yorks in their right places etc, just makes myself realise that I will never aspire to their level.
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
We have a cover manager who only smokes outside all dayStartingover wrote:I'm not Bob!
But just in case management are reading, I do believe they are an under rated/under valued part of Royal Mail. The way that they can gather crates, put Yorks in their right places etc, just makes myself realise that I will never aspire to their level.
-
Deadly
- Posts: 703
- Joined: 12 Jul 2014, 21:38
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
Same here, they must cover a lot of offices.Dindin wrote: We have a cover manager who only smokes outside all day
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
I'm Spartacus 
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
Uncle Bob is still busy but it's Grampa Bob now he's on the retired members committee.POSTMAN wrote:Uncle Bob is sooooo last year, wave it in the air, copy n paste is yesterday's news.
https://www.change.org/p/uk-government- ... e_petition" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Only dead fish follow the current
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Is royal mail chat anonymous ?
I’m Bob and so is my wife!,ha,on a serious note we don’t seem to get the time or avenuesvto voice our gripes within our local workplace,rmtv is farcical and has no resemblance to the company that I work for,award winning actors at there finest,so I guess people go on here to get answers and advice instead of management sadly lacking in any interest as it may jeopardise there office protocol,