I have my duty and have been regularly moved off it to cover other roles as i'm apparently the only one "trained & available". Not too bothered as they are ft roles but so i get extra £££.worktotime wrote:Hi can any CWU reps tell me if there is a new agreement with royal mail that posties can be REMOVED off there permanent duty ? during this farce of Saturday working ? , as I was told there is a new agreement , and to be honest this s**t should have never been allowed to be brought in .
Our rep has said we can be moved duties for operational needs. I've had this "operational needs" disagreement with dom / rep for years but thats about something totally different.
To answer your question. Yes you can be taken off your permanent duty. Your start & finish times stay the same. This was also the case before CV19.
Where you can question it is if its only you thats constantly getting moved. Our rep says everyone can get turn of being moved. Also it wouldnt be an option to move your P&L partner if you dont drive.