We'll I'll be having a few beers to celebrate .... might even eat my Free Easter Egg.
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish ( accepting the Forum's Rules that's all I'll say )..... I expect Rico will be crying all the way to his Swiss Bank?
I'll join you in a Zoom Party Piss Up ....... definitely something to celebrate at last.Chelseablue wrote:Having a ricos gone party with hubby tonight , weve seen some chancers but he made crozier and leighton look good. Totally agree with you ripio in your post .
Couldnt agree more had to self isolate for seven days had high temperature and all the trimmings in a box room away from loved ones food and drinks left outside no return to work didnt ask how i felt or feel now dock me 20 knicker off bonus never been on any stage sick no pisstake skiving .ripio wrote:The £200 is reduced if you have been off sick during the pandemic?
If so, that is outrageous.
I was off for a week with very mild symptoms of something, first week in april.
In normal times I would not have been off with such mild symptoms, but due to the risks, and the fact that it was government advice, I self-isolated.
And now I get a lower bonus because of it?
I totally agree, he is not fit for any position in RM.chocolatesaltyballs wrote:Achim Dunnwald should go as well, another one of Rico's cronies who was supposedly "working" from home.
More likely from not informing Ofcom and the Government, they found out from the news.Acca Dacca wrote:Why do you think he left?
Blowback from the sneaky attempt at reducing the USO without informing the union?
PorkPie wrote:The timing is too much of a coincidence for it not to be a reaction to the announcement recently made without consultation on Saturday working .. I could well believe he had his arse kicked by both the government and the top civil servants who probably pointed out a few facts of life .. it was all too obvious that he was taking advantage of the current chaos to push through his own agenda .. it also suggests that the other board members were maybe not impressed by how it was done .. either way, no sympathy from this quarter .. I doubt he'll be having to sign on.
Agree. All the union meetings at our place are held before us part timers even start work. I mean FFS the union could at least pretend to care about us. And good point the number of part timers is every increasing so if the union don't have our back why should we support them?HTPostman wrote:And for gods sake start sticking up a bit for PTers. In a decade there’ll probably be more PT than FT staff, no good ignoring PTers then wondering why in 10 years none of them are in the union.
Seymour Buts wrote:I'd read the statement before getting too excited. He was pushed because he was too slow in modernising the company, not too fast. I haven't seen much of a reaction from the union, but I suspect it's because they know what will follow will be worse. He's carried the can because mail has dropped by a third in recent months and it's still our biggest earner, basically. Mail is what keeps us employed, keeps the duties as they are, keeps the USO in place and stops us becoming Hermes or Amazon. They want to force through changes even quicker, basically.
Just a thought but why don’t you organise a meeting with all the part time staff in your office. Discuss issues and get consensus of the issues and then approach you rep/area rep. I agree part timers are getting done over, you need to get together and try and resolve it yourself. if as a group you could highlight your issues and explain them to Full timers they would mainly back you when you present the facts, I certainly would.CHUCKYPIG wrote:Agree. All the union meetings at our place are held before us part timers even start work. I mean FFS the union could at least pretend to care about us. And good point the number of part timers is every increasing so if the union don't have our back why should we support them?HTPostman wrote:And for gods sake start sticking up a bit for PTers. In a decade there’ll probably be more PT than FT staff, no good ignoring PTers then wondering why in 10 years none of them are in the union.
Glad Rico is gone. Expect the worse but hope for the best. So I won't expect anything but I live in hope....