ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Exausted

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
sindba
Posts: 1456
Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 20:27
Gender: Male

Exausted

Post by sindba »

clashcityrocker wrote:I have found I have more energy since I started taking Domestos via an intravenous drip. :crazy:
Tough day so just enjoying a nice cold pint of Flash Multipurpose :thumbup
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Exausted

Post by aiden01 »

If you inject a friend with disenfactment will you be charged with a bleach of the peace or domestos violence
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

Exausted

Post by Woody Guthrie »

aiden01 wrote:If you inject a friend with disenfactment will you be charged with a bleach of the peace or domestos violence
Is disenfactment a technical term for a Donald Trump press briefing?
Only dead fish follow the current
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Exausted

Post by aiden01 »

Woody Guthrie wrote:
aiden01 wrote:If you inject a friend with disenfactment will you be charged with a bleach of the peace or domestos violence
Is disenfactment a technical term for a Donald Trump press briefing?
Lol disinfectant
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Exausted

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

clashcityrocker wrote:I have found I have more energy since I started taking Domestos via an intravenous drip. :crazy:
Yep, it definitely works. I'm on the cleaning liquid intravenous drip too. Works perfectly. :Very Happy
D.jpg
But seriously, some morons took Trump's batsh*t crazy message to heart. Here's a tweet yesterday from the Maryland Emergency Management Agency:
M.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

Exausted

Post by Woody Guthrie »

"any other route"?

"Oh, yeah, for all the good they've done me, I might as well have stuck them up my arse!"
Only dead fish follow the current
wazer
Posts: 357
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 21:20
Gender: Male

Exausted

Post by wazer »

Dont think it going to get any better for long time.Our office just firefitting everyday, no structure and lack if communicstion from RM and CWU reps.Told my boss i felt wiped out as most of the staff do.His Rico reply... Make sure u take your break.!!!!. Tossers
postslippete
Posts: 4198
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

Exausted

Post by postslippete »

aiden01 wrote:If you inject a friend with disenfactment will you be charged with a bleach of the peace or domestos violence
:chuckle
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
Grumpyoldmailman
Posts: 810
Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 22:29
Gender: Male

Exausted

Post by Grumpyoldmailman »

wazer wrote:Told my boss i felt wiped out as most of the staff do.His Rico reply... Make sure u take your break.!!!!. Tossers
He has a point though.