Tough day so just enjoying a nice cold pint of Flash Multipurposeclashcityrocker wrote:I have found I have more energy since I started taking Domestos via an intravenous drip.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Exausted
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Exausted
Is disenfactment a technical term for a Donald Trump press briefing?aiden01 wrote:If you inject a friend with disenfactment will you be charged with a bleach of the peace or domestos violence
Only dead fish follow the current
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Exausted
Lol disinfectantWoody Guthrie wrote:Is disenfactment a technical term for a Donald Trump press briefing?aiden01 wrote:If you inject a friend with disenfactment will you be charged with a bleach of the peace or domestos violence
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Exausted
Yep, it definitely works. I'm on the cleaning liquid intravenous drip too. Works perfectly.clashcityrocker wrote:I have found I have more energy since I started taking Domestos via an intravenous drip.
But seriously, some morons took Trump's batsh*t crazy message to heart. Here's a tweet yesterday from the Maryland Emergency Management Agency:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
wazer
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Exausted
Dont think it going to get any better for long time.Our office just firefitting everyday, no structure and lack if communicstion from RM and CWU reps.Told my boss i felt wiped out as most of the staff do.His Rico reply... Make sure u take your break.!!!!. Tossers