We got onto our rep (He’s Bloody good) and I believe he named and shamed and the stuff appearedBusterbear wrote:Where did you get your gloves and hand sanitiser from ? None available at my office and We we ran out of hand towels today . Sounds like your office is in the minority if you read all the posts on this site . Where’s your office , The outer Hebrides ?scoobydo79 wrote:The above ^^.Today I’ve delivered bloody everything from Easter eggs(FFS!!) to “special car polish” .Didnt see the recipient bleating about how I’m delivering a deadly virus. Used my gloves, hand cleanser and safe distances. Don’t understand why any one working for RM needs to sign a petition...speak up in your office or see rep
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail public health risk petition
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail public health risk petition
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail public health risk petition
He might have a better chance of surviving to get a new jobscoobydo79 wrote:Well done.Good luck in your new job when u find it.Busterbear wrote:All true as far as I can see . I’ve signed it
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail public health risk petition
May as well just leave and not worry bout petition then.Postie45 wrote:He might have a better chance of surviving to get a new jobscoobydo79 wrote:Well done.Good luck in your new job when u find it.Busterbear wrote:All true as far as I can see . I’ve signed it
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail public health risk petition
Can't say I know either way, but would not be remotely surprised. Masks are also useless so I'm told. I suffer with psoriasis anyway, those gloves make it worse so couldn't wear them anyway.antcpfc wrote:My wife is a nurse in charge of a department. She says untrained people wearing gloves is a complete waste of time unless they are repeatedly changed and do more harm than good as hands are not washed as often.
-
hero22
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail public health risk petition
PostmanBitesDog wrote:One thing's for sure, there're going to be a lot more Obsessive Compulsive Disorder sufferers in the world.
Imagine you had just been cured of OCD, youd be ripping lol
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Royal Mail public health risk petition
People are getting a but snippy in this thread - just saying.
People handle stress and are experiencing this pandemic in different ways, try not to condemn people, please try to help them.
People handle stress and are experiencing this pandemic in different ways, try not to condemn people, please try to help them.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Royal Mail public health risk petition
You have to be trained to wear gloves, the reason to wear gloves is if you are infected you are not touching anything so less chance of passing it on not perfect but better then nothing, masks are good as well they stop any sneezes or coughs infecting others its about not spreading it not not catching it.antcpfc wrote:My wife is a nurse in charge of a department. She says untrained people wearing gloves is a complete waste of time unless they are repeatedly changed and do more harm than good as hands are not washed as often.