what is this mindset of doing everything "quick" and rushing ? saving time for what ? more lapsing ? :no no :no noTrail wrote: I used to work with a lassie who was lightning quick (though nothing close to as quick as me). When her D2Ds came in on a Monday she'd deliver the lot on a Monday. Her duty wasn't a dead easy rural van job, it was a dead hard town gig.
I'd do all the election stuff as soon as I got them. It'll save you bags of time.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Election material(only paid if you sort it in,not deliver it)
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Election material(only paid if you box it in,not deliver it)
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Election material(only paid if you box it in,not deliver it)
I only got extra work put on my duty on a Saturday when the van driver didn't do his van duty, It was two s**t easy streets which took ten minutes.Postie45 wrote:what is this mindset of doing everything "quick" and rushing ? saving time for what ? more lapsing ?Trail wrote: I used to work with a lassie who was lightning quick (though nothing close to as quick as me). When her D2Ds came in on a Monday she'd deliver the lot on a Monday. Her duty wasn't a dead easy rural van job, it was a dead hard town gig.
I'd do all the election stuff as soon as I got them. It'll save you bags of time.![]()
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
Election material(only paid if you box it in,not deliver it)
Can't they just give us an extra £5 on each of our pay each month when there are these extra 3p a leaflet doodahs. I can't be bothered to count them up for me few quid here and there.
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
Election material(only paid if you box it in,not deliver it)
Trail wrote:I only got extra work put on my duty on a Saturday when the van driver didn't do his van duty, It was two s**t easy streets which took ten minutes.Postie45 wrote:what is this mindset of doing everything "quick" and rushing ? saving time for what ? more lapsing ?Trail wrote: I used to work with a lassie who was lightning quick (though nothing close to as quick as me). When her D2Ds came in on a Monday she'd deliver the lot on a Monday. Her duty wasn't a dead easy rural van job, it was a dead hard town gig.
I'd do all the election stuff as soon as I got them. It'll save you bags of time.![]()
Your one of the problems of how the job has went to s**t.