ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Odd Christmas tips
-
wookie
- Posts: 319
- Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
- Gender: Male
Odd Christmas tips
Already been mentioned, the 'seeds' fiasco/insult from Royal Mail years ago. Also, a female pensioner gave me a framed picture of herself. (Fully clothed).
-
Jeppol
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 06 Sep 2011, 15:20
- Gender: Male
Odd Christmas tips
I used to get a jar of home made honey every year from an old chap on my round.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Odd Christmas tips
No four pillars and a plonker appeared guess who question.daveyeff wrote:well, did the 'beanstalk' appear??twoloops wrote:Given 5 beans today, anyway I’ve planted them.
-
Subman
- Posts: 138
- Joined: 24 Mar 2018, 18:12
- Gender: Male
Odd Christmas tips
A branch of holly with no berries on it, from a little old woman who lived in a very rural area and was struggling on her own.
A kind thought behind the gesture.
Another person give me an empty wine bottle with some glitter on it and told me it was a candle stick holder she made at a crafts class. !!!!
I once got a calendar but it was for the previous year. A genuine mistake from a large business. I was surprised that they even gave me a calendar and a pen, that did work.
A kind thought behind the gesture.
Another person give me an empty wine bottle with some glitter on it and told me it was a candle stick holder she made at a crafts class. !!!!
I once got a calendar but it was for the previous year. A genuine mistake from a large business. I was surprised that they even gave me a calendar and a pen, that did work.
-
Regal
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 03 Nov 2007, 13:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: Yorkshire
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Odd Christmas tips
Ha Ha Good One RegalRegal wrote:STAMPS !
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Odd Christmas tips
I give dog biscuits to one dog (just him) on my round every day if i see him,just got a xmas tip off his owner,a huge bag of dog biscuits 