ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Needed a poo?
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
if its ok for Lineker to poo on the pitch in a world cup, its ok for you to nip behind a bush
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
In terms of job security, the safest thing to do in this unfortunate situation is soil yourself (thereby
avoiding any indecent exposure charge), return to office and explain to your line manager what has happened.
Be honest with your line manager and they will in return treat you with respect and dignity (their training is very good).
avoiding any indecent exposure charge), return to office and explain to your line manager what has happened.
Be honest with your line manager and they will in return treat you with respect and dignity (their training is very good).
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
You sound a delightful couple, what a shame you didn't stay together then you could have told your grandkids your romantic tale of courtship.Trail wrote:I was in Dublin with the (ex) missus and we were walking from some suburb of Dublin to Hoarth. I'd had about ten pints of Guinness the night before and a full Oirish breakfast that morning and I got caught short needing to s**t. I found a park and had a s**t behind a bush. The girl I was with had some tissues in her bag and so I used these to wipe.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
I wouldn't have children as I'm not a f***ing mug, mug.wacko74 wrote:You sound a delightful couple, what a shame you didn't stay together then you could have told your grandkids your romantic tale of courtship.Trail wrote:I was in Dublin with the (ex) missus and we were walking from some suburb of Dublin to Hoarth. I'd had about ten pints of Guinness the night before and a full Oirish breakfast that morning and I got caught short needing to s**t. I found a park and had a s**t behind a bush. The girl I was with had some tissues in her bag and so I used these to wipe.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
Ha ha, they'd be a nightmare couple on that 70's game show, Mister & Mrs.wacko74 wrote:You sound a delightful couple, what a shame you didn't stay together then you could have told your grandkids your romantic tale of courtship.Trail wrote:I was in Dublin with the (ex) missus and we were walking from some suburb of Dublin to Hoarth. I'd had about ten pints of Guinness the night before and a full Oirish breakfast that morning and I got caught short needing to s**t. I found a park and had a s**t behind a bush. The girl I was with had some tissues in her bag and so I used these to wipe.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
"Name something you have both done on the same day together that brings back a special, romantic memory?"
"Well, I think it'd have to be the time we went to visit Phil Lynott's grave and we both got short and had to take a s**t behind the bushes."
"Ahem, yes, ah, we'll be right back after this quick commercial break...."
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Needed a poo?
Was a guy in our place who got sacked for pissing in a fish pond and he was no dwarf holding his rod at the time. 
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
Ever considered a career in comedy?crimson king wrote:Ha ha, they'd be a nightmare couple on that 70's game show, Mister & Mrs.wacko74 wrote:You sound a delightful couple, what a shame you didn't stay together then you could have told your grandkids your romantic tale of courtship.Trail wrote:I was in Dublin with the (ex) missus and we were walking from some suburb of Dublin to Hoarth. I'd had about ten pints of Guinness the night before and a full Oirish breakfast that morning and I got caught short needing to s**t. I found a park and had a s**t behind a bush. The girl I was with had some tissues in her bag and so I used these to wipe.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
"Name something you have both done on the same day together that brings back a special, romantic memory?"
"Well, I think it'd have to be the time we went to visit Phil Lynott's grave and we both got short and had to take a s**t behind the bushes."
"Ahem, yes, ah, we'll be right back after this quick commercial break...."
It'd go down as good as a nuclear bomb in Japan.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Needed a poo?
You could always give your pants to the manager!LaggyBand wrote:In terms of job security, the safest thing to do in this unfortunate situation is soil yourself (thereby
avoiding any indecent exposure charge), return to office and explain to your line manager what has happened.
Be honest with your line manager and they will in return treat you with respect and dignity (their training is very good).
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
Thank youTrail wrote:Ever considered a career in comedy?crimson king wrote:Ha ha, they'd be a nightmare couple on that 70's game show, Mister & Mrs.wacko74 wrote:You sound a delightful couple, what a shame you didn't stay together then you could have told your grandkids your romantic tale of courtship.Trail wrote:I was in Dublin with the (ex) missus and we were walking from some suburb of Dublin to Hoarth. I'd had about ten pints of Guinness the night before and a full Oirish breakfast that morning and I got caught short needing to s**t. I found a park and had a s**t behind a bush. The girl I was with had some tissues in her bag and so I used these to wipe.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
"Name something you have both done on the same day together that brings back a special, romantic memory?"
"Well, I think it'd have to be the time we went to visit Phil Lynott's grave and we both got short and had to take a s**t behind the bushes."
"Ahem, yes, ah, we'll be right back after this quick commercial break...."
It'd go down as good as a nuclear bomb in Japan.
Don't forget to grab a copy of my latest DVD from the foyer on your way out...
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
I'd rather have my fingernails pulled off.crimson king wrote:Thank youTrail wrote:Ever considered a career in comedy?crimson king wrote:Ha ha, they'd be a nightmare couple on that 70's game show, Mister & Mrs.wacko74 wrote:You sound a delightful couple, what a shame you didn't stay together then you could have told your grandkids your romantic tale of courtship.Trail wrote:I was in Dublin with the (ex) missus and we were walking from some suburb of Dublin to Hoarth. I'd had about ten pints of Guinness the night before and a full Oirish breakfast that morning and I got caught short needing to s**t. I found a park and had a s**t behind a bush. The girl I was with had some tissues in her bag and so I used these to wipe.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
"Name something you have both done on the same day together that brings back a special, romantic memory?"
"Well, I think it'd have to be the time we went to visit Phil Lynott's grave and we both got short and had to take a s**t behind the bushes."
"Ahem, yes, ah, we'll be right back after this quick commercial break...."
It'd go down as good as a nuclear bomb in Japan.![]()
Don't forget to grab a copy of my latest DVD from the foyer on your way out...
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
Are you okay? Do you need a hug?Trail wrote:I'd rather have my fingernails pulled off.crimson king wrote:Thank youTrail wrote:Ever considered a career in comedy?crimson king wrote:Ha ha, they'd be a nightmare couple on that 70's game show, Mister & Mrs.wacko74 wrote:You sound a delightful couple, what a shame you didn't stay together then you could have told your grandkids your romantic tale of courtship.Trail wrote:I was in Dublin with the (ex) missus and we were walking from some suburb of Dublin to Hoarth. I'd had about ten pints of Guinness the night before and a full Oirish breakfast that morning and I got caught short needing to s**t. I found a park and had a s**t behind a bush. The girl I was with had some tissues in her bag and so I used these to wipe.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
"Name something you have both done on the same day together that brings back a special, romantic memory?"
"Well, I think it'd have to be the time we went to visit Phil Lynott's grave and we both got short and had to take a s**t behind the bushes."
"Ahem, yes, ah, we'll be right back after this quick commercial break...."
It'd go down as good as a nuclear bomb in Japan.![]()
Don't forget to grab a copy of my latest DVD from the foyer on your way out...
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
Mick100
- Posts: 275
- Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 10:00
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
Jump in the back of your van and have a crap In a tray or one of your bags if it's a case of shitting yourself at least no one will see you
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
Needed a poo?
Then your fellow Postie comes back from their loop and slides open the door. lol.Mick100 wrote:Jump in the back of your van and have a crap In a tray or one of your bags if it's a case of shitting yourself at least no one will see you
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Needed a poo?
norris9 wrote:Then your fellow Postie comes back from their loop and slides open the door. lol.Mick100 wrote:Jump in the back of your van and have a crap In a tray or one of your bags if it's a case of shitting yourself at least no one will see you
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Needed a poo?
I hope that some of you take handwash with you.