ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How knackered are you?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

How knackered are you on a day to day basis?

I am never knackered, I am a machine, no aches, no pains.
27
6%
I have no aches or pains, but at least some days a week I fall asleep early.
33
8%
I sometimes have aches and pains, but rarely fall asleep early.
63
15%
I sometimes have aches and pains and often fall asleep early.
85
20%
I always have aches and pains, but rarely go to bed early.
57
13%
I always have aches and pains and regularly fall asleep early.
121
28%
I am absolutely shattered beyond belief!!! Help Me!!!
39
9%
 
Total votes: 425

Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

How knackered are you?

Post by Bahia Feliz »

SeaKyle wrote:Not at all. I cycle 15 miles to my DO.
Do my 8-10 mile duty walk incl lapsing because lazy fulltimers want to get finished hours before their time.
Then cycle 15 mile home.
Crossfit gym then run the dog.
Repeat.
Yeh right,pull the other one!
work
Posts: 231
Joined: 09 Sep 2018, 17:01
Gender: Male

How knackered are you?

Post by work »

Deleted by Teebs because it contained abuse
Regal
Posts: 132
Joined: 03 Nov 2007, 13:34
Gender: Male
Location: Yorkshire

How knackered are you?

Post by Regal »

Stretch.
Every morning do a good 10 minute stretch.
Legs, arms, neck etc.
Amino acid and creatine powder in a water bottle to drink . Lots of good energy.
Healthy eating on delivery. Bananas , apples etc.
Have a 30 min to hour kip as soon as you get home. Power snooze does miracles for muscle recovery.
Lift weights on an evening. Strenghten your bulk and bones.
All the above are a must if you want to remain pain free.
Tomorrow Never Knows
tonytucker
Posts: 190
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
Gender: Male
Location: Essex now

How knackered are you?

Post by tonytucker »

Get up cup tea and a rollup,cuppa tea no2 driving to work and another smoke,can of red bull and my vape then,chocolate bar and another tea at work,vape non stop on round and bacon sarnie when home,3rd and final roll up of the day ,walk the dog then watch babestation till the mrs gets home to cook my tea,bed by 10pm ish ,easy life and im 49
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK