they do half sizes and i always wear half size up for work and they fit fine. As Rael says, they are not waterproof but other than that they are way better than any RM shoes I have had (lighter and a better grip).mattycash wrote:What's the sizing like on those itinerant?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Best Royal Mail shoes for plantar fasciitis?
-
itinerant
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 17:54
- Gender: Male
Best Royal Mail shoes for plantar fasciitis?
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Best Royal Mail shoes for plantar fasciitis?
Looking at the flowchart for claiming and I notice they only have to have a CE mark if they're PPE, so are our shoes classed as PPE?
-
Scama_bug
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 30 Mar 2019, 22:43
- Gender: Male
Best Royal Mail shoes for plantar fasciitis?
I have to agree that these are pretty good, as for the raining season/winter I reccomend the Karimour Hot Route( also waterproof).itinerant wrote:I use these https://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-s ... e=18301303
They are only £30. I did not think they would be up to much for the price but they have been brilliant. Lightweight and with good grip + the sole is only now showing signs of wear and tear after 4 months and are ready to be replaced.
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Best Royal Mail shoes for plantar fasciitis?
I wore RM shoes for six months tops.
Magnum are awful.
CAT - both boots and 'trainers' are just heavy footwear that just slows you down.
Get a pair of Nike Revolution 3. Light as it gets, not waterproof, but you'll dry.
Magnum are awful.
CAT - both boots and 'trainers' are just heavy footwear that just slows you down.
Get a pair of Nike Revolution 3. Light as it gets, not waterproof, but you'll dry.
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Best Royal Mail shoes for plantar fasciitis?
Those are the ones I buy too although my last pair was a children's size 6.5 so a bit cheaper. Karrimor trainers are so comfy!itinerant wrote:I use these https://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-s ... e=18301303
They are only £30. I did not think they would be up to much for the price but they have been brilliant. Lightweight and with good grip + the sole is only now showing signs of wear and tear after 4 months and are ready to be replaced.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Best Royal Mail shoes for plantar fasciitis?
Same here although bigger sizepeshwaarinaan wrote:Those are the ones I buy too although my last pair was a children's size 6.5 so a bit cheaper. Karrimor trainers are so comfy!itinerant wrote:I use these https://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-s ... e=18301303
They are only £30. I did not think they would be up to much for the price but they have been brilliant. Lightweight and with good grip + the sole is only now showing signs of wear and tear after 4 months and are ready to be replaced.
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Best Royal Mail shoes for plantar fasciitis?
I haven't read the full thread (I don't think) but don't you buy the insoles from Boots. They're supposed to be fine...takes your pain away.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2041
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Best Royal Mail shoes for plantar fasciitis?
A pair of wooden clogs or bear feet would be better than the cheap shite Royal Mail supply you.