hubbahubba wrote:I think a lot of people aren't seeing the bigger picture here.
If this is how they treat their own,what do you really think is coming next?
I'll tell you what,an attack on our t's and c's.
And to those who say things can't get any worse I say this,you ain't seen nothing...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Managers bonus lol
-
donein
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
- Location: north devon
Managers bonus lol
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Managers bonus lol
If this is from a manager I despair.paperboys-lol wrote:All laughing lol.
£1000 > £200, see how that works muppets.
Hope you all ready and looking forward to whats coming your way ;)
1. It, self confirms the B&H culture.
2. It shows a personal management style.
3. It shows poor communication skills.
4. It shows a poor understanding of grammatical structure.
If it's from a postie.
1. It's a poor trolling attempt.
2. But it shows how no-one is really shocked by such behaviour from a supposed manager.
3 and 4 still apply.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
I'm just amazed that sickness figures can feature in any aspect of a managers bonus incentives.
As has been said many times before, managers are in no way medically qualified so are in no position to influence sickness figures one way or the other... and yet here we have RM actively incentivising them to do just that.
The only way they could influence sickness figures is by pressuring and harassing employees to reduce sickness levels and RM are actively encouraging them to do this.
You'd think there would be some kind of employment law or regulation meaning that such overt practice is illegal.
As has been said many times before, managers are in no way medically qualified so are in no position to influence sickness figures one way or the other... and yet here we have RM actively incentivising them to do just that.
The only way they could influence sickness figures is by pressuring and harassing employees to reduce sickness levels and RM are actively encouraging them to do this.
You'd think there would be some kind of employment law or regulation meaning that such overt practice is illegal.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Managers bonus lol
Totally agree,I can remember being told by management that they could overule a doctors sick note,when I mentioned this to my doctor they were absolutely livid and just couldnt believe what they were hearing. RM and their managers are a disgrace.wacko74 wrote:I'm just amazed that sickness figures can feature in any aspect of a managers bonus incentives.
As has been said many times before, managers are in no way medically qualified so are in no position to influence sickness figures one way or the other... and yet here we have RM actively incentivising them to do just that.
The only way they could influence sickness figures is by pressuring and harassing employees to reduce sickness levels and RM are actively encouraging them to do this.
You'd think there would be some kind of employment law or regulation meaning that such overt practice is illegal.
-
Rmgpotato
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 07 Jun 2019, 16:14
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
What about the managers that are actual decent and work hard, might be in the minority but there are some out there. Not really fair to blanket every manager under the same bully brush and disgrace brush when not ALL are like that.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
What do you expect them to do? Go on strike and then see what they really do and how many of them we can do without, in fact the business would probably succeed! They're not that stupid , are they?worktotime wrote:thanks for all your hard work hahaha , and what will there union unite do ? NOTHING as usual but to be honest who cares, we don't get a bonus for all our hard work so why should they .
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
I’m glad I work where I do.To be fair our managers and DOM are pretty good.One of the Lino’s busts a gut in our place. Tries to do everything and keep every one happy.He deserves a bonus.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
me heart bleeds for them.
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3730
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
Wait until Xmas when it's dark, raining, snowing, maxed out with cards, packets and parcels like you've never seennorris9 wrote:........
Are there not bonus payments to Posties?
......
and RM shower us with their benevolence of 2 x 100 quid 'bonuses' - pro rata mind.......
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
It’s nice to hear that but I would guess if he’s really like that his days are numbered,I’m puzzled as to how different offices can be managed,by managers with the same constraints on budgets,lapsing loaning etc,I wish our boss would grow a pair and fights our corner on issues,but sadly he doesn’t or can’t for fear of a backlash from above,be nice if they just admit to what bonus they get rather than denying they get anything at all which is often the case,scoobydo79 wrote:I’m glad I work where I do.To be fair our managers and DOM are pretty good.One of the Lino’s busts a gut in our place. Tries to do everything and keep every one happy.He deserves a bonus.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
I've had a few managers like that in the past... one way or another they never last very long as they don't actually fit the RM model of a ''decent'' manager.scoobydo79 wrote:I’m glad I work where I do.To be fair our managers and DOM are pretty good.One of the Lino’s busts a gut in our place. Tries to do everything and keep every one happy.He deserves a bonus.
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
Managers bonus lol
Maybe there won't be many offices passing as much tomorrow as the doms/linos throw the towel in. To be honest but their coming for the delivery supplement and shift allowance. Rick back built GLS on the back of low paid zero hour, self employed staff. That's EXACTLY what he wants at RM. Greedy bastard.

-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
They all piss in the same pot. If they're not bent they know who is and do nowt.Rmgpotato wrote:What about the managers that are actual decent and work hard, might be in the minority but there are some out there. Not really fair to blanket every manager under the same bully brush and disgrace brush when not ALL are like that.
SILIENCE IS CONSENT.
So f**k 'em.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
Strangely good decent managers in My office seem to get good results.The worst thing a new Lino or DOM can do in our place is to beat His hands on His chest and tell us how He will sort us all out.Its like a red rag to a bull to most of us.Ask nicely,treat us with respect,help us when we need it and we will be the same.Rant, wag Your finger play silly sods and it seems to bite the bosses on the ass lolwacko74 wrote:I've had a few managers like that in the past... one way or another they never last very long as they don't actually fit the RM model of a ''decent'' manager.scoobydo79 wrote:I’m glad I work where I do.To be fair our managers and DOM are pretty good.One of the Lino’s busts a gut in our place. Tries to do everything and keep every one happy.He deserves a bonus.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Managers bonus lol
Hahahahahha.... someone upset? Don’t tell me you’ve already spent it before being told you’ll get zero? You sound like a U ratingpaperboys-lol wrote:All laughing lol.
£1000 > £200, see how that works muppets.
Hope you all ready and looking forward to whats coming your way ;)