ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wheresourmoney
Posts: 170
Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
Gender: Male

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by wheresourmoney »

lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.
geordieboy123
Posts: 384
Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
Gender: Female

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by geordieboy123 »

wheresourmoney wrote:
lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.
Seems like your one of these brainless right wing thugs
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Does anyone read the rules? You really think snowflake, brainless thugs, and grow a pair is the sign of a civil grown up discussion.

Sometimes I question why I continue to moderate this site. After 1 PM, this and a few other threads getting nasty, this site is starting to live up to its reputation of militant, knuckle draggers who can't debate properly. Thanks for reinforcing that.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wheresourmoney
Posts: 170
Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
Gender: Male

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by wheresourmoney »

geordieboy123 wrote:
wheresourmoney wrote:
lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.
Seems like your one of these brainless right wing thugs
Wrong, i'm neither left or right any more,I just don't understand why people get so worked up over a piece of paper with comments on it, maybe its an age thing, but I do wonder what will happen to this country if god forbid, a war broke out, p.s I am a strict vegan but it does not stop me delivering meat product leaflets.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

wheresourmoney wrote:
geordieboy123 wrote:
wheresourmoney wrote:
lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.
Seems like your one of these brainless right wing thugs
Wrong, i'm neither left or right any more,I just don't understand why people get so worked up over a piece of paper with comments on it, maybe its an age thing, but I do wonder what will happen to this country if god forbid, a war broke out, p.s I am a strict vegan but it does not stop me delivering meat product leaflets.
and I don't understand why you told someone to grow a pair, or that you called him a snowflake.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by NewPostieUK »

POSTMAN wrote:ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE

Special Circumstances

It is jointly recognised that Royal Mail has a legal obligation to secure the delivery of
election material for all nominated candidates and parties.

Whilst it is expected that delivery will be made by the individual due to undertake the
particular delivery, local management will deal sensitively and sympathetically with
genuine requests to deviate from this arrangement.


Such cases may arise as a result of personal circumstances or beliefs or where an
individual believes that delivery of a particular item may incur personal risk.

If such instances arise alternative measures will be used to secure delivery. These may
include the use of volunteers from within the office or neighbouring offices to cover more
than one delivery or, as a last resort, the use of supplementary resource.
So
"Whilst it is expected that delivery will be made by the individual due to undertake the
particular delivery, local management will deal sensitively and sympathetically with
genuine requests to deviate from this arrangement."

Why is it expected?
We have to do them in our own time, surely we have a choice? If not then it's just forced overtime.
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by NWpostie »

Last time I checked English Democrats is about promoting the creation of an English parliament, to correct a democratic deficit as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have the right to a legislative assembly.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by k979aaa »

geordieboy123 wrote:
Trail wrote:
Justanotherstar wrote:Nest them inside your d2d's so no one see's them :dance
Stick 100 in your bag (own bag, not work bag) every day and then put them in the boot of your car and set them alight when you get home. Worked for me with d2ds for quite some time.
Genius
Did you claim on your fire and theft policy on your car insurance as well must be quite expensive setting light to D2Ds in your boot every other week.
hero22
Posts: 595
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
Gender: Male

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by hero22 »

:chuckle
wheresourmoney
Posts: 170
Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
Gender: Male

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by wheresourmoney »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
wheresourmoney wrote:
geordieboy123 wrote:
wheresourmoney wrote:
lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.
Seems like your one of these brainless right wing thugs
Wrong, i'm neither left or right any more,I just don't understand why people get so worked up over a piece of paper with comments on it, maybe its an age thing, but I do wonder what will happen to this country if god forbid, a war broke out, p.s I am a strict vegan but it does not stop me delivering meat product leaflets.
and I don't understand why you told someone to grow a pair, or that you called him a snowflake.
You
You can't understand why I called him a snowflake etc, but you can understand me being called a brainless right wing thug, even though I wrote I am against anti jewish rhetoric. go figure.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

NWpostie wrote:Last time I checked English Democrats is about promoting the creation of an English parliament, to correct a democratic deficit as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have the right to a legislative assembly.
The politics of the leaflet isn't in question, its the conscience of the person delivering them.

If we had a party that wanted communism and state control, with Gulags introduced for "traitors" and punishment collectives introduced, even I as a left winger would use the conscience clause.

Anyone can use the Conscience Clause to refuse to deliver political leaflets, even Tory, Labour, Lib Dem, if they have a reasonable reason to do so.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

wheresourmoney wrote:[You
You can't understand why I called him a snowflake etc, but you can understand me being called a brainless right wing thug, even though I wrote I am against anti jewish rhetoric. go figure.
and what was this post :roll:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Does anyone read the rules? You really think snowflake, brainless thugs, and grow a pair is the sign of a civil grown up discussion.

Sometimes I question why I continue to moderate this site. After 1 PM, this and a few other threads getting nasty, this site is starting to live up to its reputation of militant, knuckle draggers who can't debate properly. Thanks for reinforcing that.
Thanks fors reinforcing why I am questioning if I should moderate this site, you ignored my post and then claimed I had ignored his. :cuppa :arrrghhh
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by NWpostie »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
NWpostie wrote:Last time I checked English Democrats is about promoting the creation of an English parliament, to correct a democratic deficit as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have the right to a legislative assembly.
The politics of the leaflet isn't in question, its the conscience of the person delivering them.

If we had a party that wanted communism and state control, with Gulags introduced for "traitors" and punishment collectives introduced, even I as a left winger would use the conscience clause.

Anyone can use the Conscience Clause to refuse to deliver political leaflets, even Tory, Labour, Lib Dem, if they have a reasonable reason to do so.
You could, in which case I could decide that I couldn't deliver any party leaflet except The Brexit Party leaflet as it would conflict with my conscience.

It would be interesting to see how that's going work out in every delivery office.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
30+YEARMAN
Posts: 253
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
Gender: Male

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by 30+YEARMAN »

I think most people have decided who they are going to vote for anyway,so a piece of paper coming through the letter wont make a lot of difference.
Trail
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 162
Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
Gender: Male

English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019

Post by Trail »

k979aaa wrote:
geordieboy123 wrote:
Trail wrote:
Justanotherstar wrote:Nest them inside your d2d's so no one see's them :dance
Stick 100 in your bag (own bag, not work bag) every day and then put them in the boot of your car and set them alight when you get home. Worked for me with d2ds for quite some time.
Genius
Did you claim on your fire and theft policy on your car insurance as well must be quite expensive setting light to D2Ds in your boot every other week.
The bigger question is 'do you take everything you read as literal?'

Semantics, kid, semantics.