Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
-
wheresourmoney
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
- Gender: Male
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
-
geordieboy123
- Posts: 384
- Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
- Gender: Female
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
Seems like your one of these brainless right wing thugswheresourmoney wrote:Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
Does anyone read the rules? You really think snowflake, brainless thugs, and grow a pair is the sign of a civil grown up discussion.
Sometimes I question why I continue to moderate this site. After 1 PM, this and a few other threads getting nasty, this site is starting to live up to its reputation of militant, knuckle draggers who can't debate properly. Thanks for reinforcing that.
Sometimes I question why I continue to moderate this site. After 1 PM, this and a few other threads getting nasty, this site is starting to live up to its reputation of militant, knuckle draggers who can't debate properly. Thanks for reinforcing that.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wheresourmoney
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
- Gender: Male
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
Wrong, i'm neither left or right any more,I just don't understand why people get so worked up over a piece of paper with comments on it, maybe its an age thing, but I do wonder what will happen to this country if god forbid, a war broke out, p.s I am a strict vegan but it does not stop me delivering meat product leaflets.geordieboy123 wrote:Seems like your one of these brainless right wing thugswheresourmoney wrote:Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
and I don't understand why you told someone to grow a pair, or that you called him a snowflake.wheresourmoney wrote:Wrong, i'm neither left or right any more,I just don't understand why people get so worked up over a piece of paper with comments on it, maybe its an age thing, but I do wonder what will happen to this country if god forbid, a war broke out, p.s I am a strict vegan but it does not stop me delivering meat product leaflets.geordieboy123 wrote:Seems like your one of these brainless right wing thugswheresourmoney wrote:Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
SoPOSTMAN wrote:ELECTION MATERIAL:EXTENDED DELIVERY OVERTIME ISSUE:AND MORE
Special Circumstances
It is jointly recognised that Royal Mail has a legal obligation to secure the delivery of
election material for all nominated candidates and parties.
Whilst it is expected that delivery will be made by the individual due to undertake the
particular delivery, local management will deal sensitively and sympathetically with
genuine requests to deviate from this arrangement.
Such cases may arise as a result of personal circumstances or beliefs or where an
individual believes that delivery of a particular item may incur personal risk.
If such instances arise alternative measures will be used to secure delivery. These may
include the use of volunteers from within the office or neighbouring offices to cover more
than one delivery or, as a last resort, the use of supplementary resource.
"Whilst it is expected that delivery will be made by the individual due to undertake the
particular delivery, local management will deal sensitively and sympathetically with
genuine requests to deviate from this arrangement."
Why is it expected?
We have to do them in our own time, surely we have a choice? If not then it's just forced overtime.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
Last time I checked English Democrats is about promoting the creation of an English parliament, to correct a democratic deficit as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have the right to a legislative assembly.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
Did you claim on your fire and theft policy on your car insurance as well must be quite expensive setting light to D2Ds in your boot every other week.geordieboy123 wrote:GeniusTrail wrote:Stick 100 in your bag (own bag, not work bag) every day and then put them in the boot of your car and set them alight when you get home. Worked for me with d2ds for quite some time.Justanotherstar wrote:Nest them inside your d2d's so no one see's them
-
hero22
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
-
wheresourmoney
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
- Gender: Male
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
YouTrueBlueTerrier wrote:and I don't understand why you told someone to grow a pair, or that you called him a snowflake.wheresourmoney wrote:Wrong, i'm neither left or right any more,I just don't understand why people get so worked up over a piece of paper with comments on it, maybe its an age thing, but I do wonder what will happen to this country if god forbid, a war broke out, p.s I am a strict vegan but it does not stop me delivering meat product leaflets.geordieboy123 wrote:Seems like your one of these brainless right wing thugswheresourmoney wrote:Another snowflake, I don't like labour with their left wing anti- semitic views, but I just get on with the job and deliver the leaflets, grow a pair.lear01 wrote:I am reluctant to deliver the euro election leaflets for the English Demcrats. Some of their members have/had dubious connections to right wing organisations. Where do I stand if I refuse to deliver their leaflets?
You can't understand why I called him a snowflake etc, but you can understand me being called a brainless right wing thug, even though I wrote I am against anti jewish rhetoric. go figure.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
The politics of the leaflet isn't in question, its the conscience of the person delivering them.NWpostie wrote:Last time I checked English Democrats is about promoting the creation of an English parliament, to correct a democratic deficit as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have the right to a legislative assembly.
If we had a party that wanted communism and state control, with Gulags introduced for "traitors" and punishment collectives introduced, even I as a left winger would use the conscience clause.
Anyone can use the Conscience Clause to refuse to deliver political leaflets, even Tory, Labour, Lib Dem, if they have a reasonable reason to do so.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
and what was this postwheresourmoney wrote:[You
You can't understand why I called him a snowflake etc, but you can understand me being called a brainless right wing thug, even though I wrote I am against anti jewish rhetoric. go figure.
Thanks fors reinforcing why I am questioning if I should moderate this site, you ignored my post and then claimed I had ignored his.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Does anyone read the rules? You really think snowflake, brainless thugs, and grow a pair is the sign of a civil grown up discussion.
Sometimes I question why I continue to moderate this site. After 1 PM, this and a few other threads getting nasty, this site is starting to live up to its reputation of militant, knuckle draggers who can't debate properly. Thanks for reinforcing that.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
You could, in which case I could decide that I couldn't deliver any party leaflet except The Brexit Party leaflet as it would conflict with my conscience.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:The politics of the leaflet isn't in question, its the conscience of the person delivering them.NWpostie wrote:Last time I checked English Democrats is about promoting the creation of an English parliament, to correct a democratic deficit as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have the right to a legislative assembly.
If we had a party that wanted communism and state control, with Gulags introduced for "traitors" and punishment collectives introduced, even I as a left winger would use the conscience clause.
Anyone can use the Conscience Clause to refuse to deliver political leaflets, even Tory, Labour, Lib Dem, if they have a reasonable reason to do so.
It would be interesting to see how that's going work out in every delivery office.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
I think most people have decided who they are going to vote for anyway,so a piece of paper coming through the letter wont make a lot of difference.
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
English Democrats euro election leaflets 2019
The bigger question is 'do you take everything you read as literal?'k979aaa wrote:Did you claim on your fire and theft policy on your car insurance as well must be quite expensive setting light to D2Ds in your boot every other week.geordieboy123 wrote:GeniusTrail wrote:Stick 100 in your bag (own bag, not work bag) every day and then put them in the boot of your car and set them alight when you get home. Worked for me with d2ds for quite some time.Justanotherstar wrote:Nest them inside your d2d's so no one see's them
Semantics, kid, semantics.