ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

stab vests

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Ren Hoëk
Posts: 737
Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
Gender: Male

stab vests

Post by Ren Hoëk »

crimson king wrote:
citypostie wrote:Bloke at an office I was at years ago refused to deliver to a certain street unless he got a stab vest. He got one
Sweet. There's a certain street I deliver to I'd like a bazooka for. I'll have a word in the morning.
Don't be silly. A bazooka would be too cumbersome. We should be issued with a handgun, a Combat knife, a couple of grenades, a flash-bang and artillery support from the DO. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a knife is a postman with a gun, an assortment of weaponry and tac support. Special delivery mothertruckers! Perhaps we could swap the vans with challenger tanks as well. Best to be cautious. :crazy:
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

stab vests

Post by crimson king »

Ren Hoëk wrote:
crimson king wrote:
citypostie wrote:Bloke at an office I was at years ago refused to deliver to a certain street unless he got a stab vest. He got one
Sweet. There's a certain street I deliver to I'd like a bazooka for. I'll have a word in the morning.
Don't be silly. A bazooka would be too cumbersome. We should be issued with a handgun, a Combat knife, a couple of grenades, a flash-bang and artillery support from the DO. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a knife is a postman with a gun, an assortment of weaponry and tac support. Special delivery mothertruckers! Perhaps we could swap the vans with challenger tanks as well. Best to be cautious. :crazy:
I have to take you to task, Sir.

Cumbersome would not be an issue. Park up, bazooka out the side door, fire once or twice and no street left standing.

No access on the letters, bazooka back in van and move to next drop.

You see, I have thought this through.

Sort of ...
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
Ren Hoëk
Posts: 737
Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
Gender: Male

stab vests

Post by Ren Hoëk »

crimson king wrote:
Ren Hoëk wrote:
crimson king wrote:
citypostie wrote:Bloke at an office I was at years ago refused to deliver to a certain street unless he got a stab vest. He got one
Sweet. There's a certain street I deliver to I'd like a bazooka for. I'll have a word in the morning.
Don't be silly. A bazooka would be too cumbersome. We should be issued with a handgun, a Combat knife, a couple of grenades, a flash-bang and artillery support from the DO. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a knife is a postman with a gun, an assortment of weaponry and tac support. Special delivery mothertruckers! Perhaps we could swap the vans with challenger tanks as well. Best to be cautious. :crazy:
I have to take you to task, Sir.

Cumbersome would not be an issue. Park up, bazooka out the side door, fire once or twice and no street left standing.

No access on the letters, bazooka back in van and move to next drop.

You see, I have thought this through.

Sort of ...
Cant argue with that!
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

stab vests

Post by crimson king »

Ren Hoëk wrote:
crimson king wrote:
Ren Hoëk wrote:
crimson king wrote:
citypostie wrote:Bloke at an office I was at years ago refused to deliver to a certain street unless he got a stab vest. He got one
Sweet. There's a certain street I deliver to I'd like a bazooka for. I'll have a word in the morning.
Don't be silly. A bazooka would be too cumbersome. We should be issued with a handgun, a Combat knife, a couple of grenades, a flash-bang and artillery support from the DO. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a knife is a postman with a gun, an assortment of weaponry and tac support. Special delivery mothertruckers! Perhaps we could swap the vans with challenger tanks as well. Best to be cautious. :crazy:
I have to take you to task, Sir.

Cumbersome would not be an issue. Park up, bazooka out the side door, fire once or twice and no street left standing.

No access on the letters, bazooka back in van and move to next drop.

You see, I have thought this through.

Sort of ...
Cant argue with that!
Well, I'm not sure it'd hold up too well under close scrutiny. Or any scrutiny at all, come to that :chuckle
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
ass asin
Posts: 157
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 19:40
Gender: Male

stab vests

Post by ass asin »

This is maybe what Rico Black is going to inform the stock market about. Tactical assault weapons issued to all posties. Post the letters , patrol the streets.

Rico s Rangers