Don't be silly. A bazooka would be too cumbersome. We should be issued with a handgun, a Combat knife, a couple of grenades, a flash-bang and artillery support from the DO. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a knife is a postman with a gun, an assortment of weaponry and tac support. Special delivery mothertruckers! Perhaps we could swap the vans with challenger tanks as well. Best to be cautious.crimson king wrote:Sweet. There's a certain street I deliver to I'd like a bazooka for. I'll have a word in the morning.citypostie wrote:Bloke at an office I was at years ago refused to deliver to a certain street unless he got a stab vest. He got one
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
stab vests
-
Ren Hoëk
- Posts: 737
- Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
- Gender: Male
stab vests
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
stab vests
I have to take you to task, Sir.Ren Hoëk wrote:Don't be silly. A bazooka would be too cumbersome. We should be issued with a handgun, a Combat knife, a couple of grenades, a flash-bang and artillery support from the DO. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a knife is a postman with a gun, an assortment of weaponry and tac support. Special delivery mothertruckers! Perhaps we could swap the vans with challenger tanks as well. Best to be cautious.crimson king wrote:Sweet. There's a certain street I deliver to I'd like a bazooka for. I'll have a word in the morning.citypostie wrote:Bloke at an office I was at years ago refused to deliver to a certain street unless he got a stab vest. He got one
Cumbersome would not be an issue. Park up, bazooka out the side door, fire once or twice and no street left standing.
No access on the letters, bazooka back in van and move to next drop.
You see, I have thought this through.
Sort of ...
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
Ren Hoëk
- Posts: 737
- Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
- Gender: Male
stab vests
Cant argue with that!crimson king wrote:I have to take you to task, Sir.Ren Hoëk wrote:Don't be silly. A bazooka would be too cumbersome. We should be issued with a handgun, a Combat knife, a couple of grenades, a flash-bang and artillery support from the DO. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a knife is a postman with a gun, an assortment of weaponry and tac support. Special delivery mothertruckers! Perhaps we could swap the vans with challenger tanks as well. Best to be cautious.crimson king wrote:Sweet. There's a certain street I deliver to I'd like a bazooka for. I'll have a word in the morning.citypostie wrote:Bloke at an office I was at years ago refused to deliver to a certain street unless he got a stab vest. He got one
Cumbersome would not be an issue. Park up, bazooka out the side door, fire once or twice and no street left standing.
No access on the letters, bazooka back in van and move to next drop.
You see, I have thought this through.
Sort of ...
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
stab vests
Well, I'm not sure it'd hold up too well under close scrutiny. Or any scrutiny at all, come to thatRen Hoëk wrote:Cant argue with that!crimson king wrote:I have to take you to task, Sir.Ren Hoëk wrote:Don't be silly. A bazooka would be too cumbersome. We should be issued with a handgun, a Combat knife, a couple of grenades, a flash-bang and artillery support from the DO. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a knife is a postman with a gun, an assortment of weaponry and tac support. Special delivery mothertruckers! Perhaps we could swap the vans with challenger tanks as well. Best to be cautious.crimson king wrote:Sweet. There's a certain street I deliver to I'd like a bazooka for. I'll have a word in the morning.citypostie wrote:Bloke at an office I was at years ago refused to deliver to a certain street unless he got a stab vest. He got one
Cumbersome would not be an issue. Park up, bazooka out the side door, fire once or twice and no street left standing.
No access on the letters, bazooka back in van and move to next drop.
You see, I have thought this through.
Sort of ...
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
ass asin
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 19:40
- Gender: Male
stab vests
This is maybe what Rico Black is going to inform the stock market about. Tactical assault weapons issued to all posties. Post the letters , patrol the streets.
Rico s Rangers
Rico s Rangers