ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What song do you sing at work?
-
Gangham_style14
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 15 Feb 2017, 19:12
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
Was driving to work Recently and AC/DC Highway to hell started playing as I took the turning to the office.
-
DGH
- Posts: 710
- Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 18:04
- Gender: Male
- Location: Neither here nor there
What song do you sing at work?
Holiday in Cambodia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
All I have to do is stream.
-
yubin282
- Posts: 994
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 19:18
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
lapsing (dancing) with tears in my eyes - ultravox
-
Bernardson
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 23:22
What song do you sing at work?
Union Maid Chorus
Oh, you can't scare me, I'm sticking to the union,
I'm sticking to the union, I'm sticking to the union.
Oh, you can't scare me, I'm sticking to the union,
I'm sticking to the union 'til the day I die.
Woody Guthrie
Oh, you can't scare me, I'm sticking to the union,
I'm sticking to the union, I'm sticking to the union.
Oh, you can't scare me, I'm sticking to the union,
I'm sticking to the union 'til the day I die.
Woody Guthrie
-
suejet
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 21:42
- Gender: Female
What song do you sing at work?
Today is my last day at my job before I start at RM
Every day on way in I play "Comfortably Numb"

Every day on way in I play "Comfortably Numb"
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
Over the last couple of days I've had a lovely earworm I can't get rid of. It's Al Stewart's "On the Border."
Let me share it with y'all.
Let me share it with y'all.
-
Warriorpostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 118
- Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 17:01
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
Absolute c*** of a day.... by Kevin bloody Wilson
-
Warriorpostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 118
- Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 17:01
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
Absolute c*** of a day.... by Kevin bloody Wilson
-
danterossetti
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 19 May 2013, 18:19
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
What a swell party this is.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
Oh yeah, gotta have some Floyd to cheer us up.suejet wrote:Today is my last day at my job before I start at RM
Every day on way in I play "Comfortably Numb"
Trust me when I tell you that it blew my socks off watching them perform this song in Vancouver back in '94.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
"No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century
That human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space
No one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinized
As someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water
Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets
And yet, across the gulf of space
Minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes
And slowly and surely
They drew their plans against us..."
That human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space
No one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinized
As someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water
Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets
And yet, across the gulf of space
Minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes
And slowly and surely
They drew their plans against us..."
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
I've been really enjoying this song played on the radio at work lately. It's "Hey Brother" from Avicii's 2013 album True, and was written by Avicii (1989-2018), as well as a number of other artists. The singer is bluegrass musician Dan Tyminski.
-
RICARD020191962
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 06 Sep 2019, 13:40
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
"Why you always in a mood" is flying high in the charts at the moment and reminds me of most of my colleagues when our 2nd feed arrives at 7.45am and the lorry is crammed with yorks full of lovely tracked packets YET AGAIN! Then the DOM waits until the sorting is complete before shouting out "LAPSING TODAY, ANYONE WHO HAS AN ISSUE COME AND SEE ME" That's why we're always in a feckin MOOD !
-
DM66
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 23 Jul 2012, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
I love Depeche Mode but the fact I’ve Humber the blues riff to “ I Feel You” every day since I can’t remember when on my round is now doing my head in! I guess it must be a stress thing? 
