ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What song do you sing at work?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
flaminmoses
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 819
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by flaminmoses »

Tel me lie tell me sweet little lies....doherty lol.

cant believe 6 years passed since i smacked royal mail all over the ball park lol
ewancurze
Posts: 400
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by ewancurze »

"I predict a riot" Kaiser Chiefs.

I really do!
Jiperjuper
Posts: 45
Joined: 11 Dec 2018, 23:13
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by Jiperjuper »

Got a bunch of attention seeking people that shout and ‘sing’ to whatever song is on the radio
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by greengiant »

Nothing.
But there are a few folk who think they are the next Roger Whittaker. Nothing worse than tubeless whistling. Put a cork in it!
westy23
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 66
Joined: 24 Aug 2010, 10:35
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by westy23 »

When I started in 1977 in south Tottenham most mornings it was like a zoo at feeding time.
There was a regular funny noise competition, we had monkey noises, dogs barking , dive dive dive submarine commands and everything in between.
John the cleaner use to bring around tea and toast to everyone on their frames.
Happy happy days.
Southern_Postie
Posts: 23
Joined: 12 Oct 2017, 16:46
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by Southern_Postie »

'If you're happy and you know it clap your hands',sung or whistled when the manager goes off on a comical shouting rage.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

What song do you sing at work?

Post by maisymoo04 »

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW :nana
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
goldy
Posts: 220
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 13:58
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by goldy »

greengiant wrote:Nothing.
But there are a few folk who think they are the next Roger Whittaker. Nothing worse than tubeless whistling. Put a cork in it!
goldy
Posts: 220
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 13:58
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by goldy »

greengiant wrote:Nothing.
But there are a few folk who think they are the next Roger Whittaker. Nothing worse than tubeless whistling. Put a cork in it!
I think people who whistle inanely are one step off a phyco We have this guy who constantly whistles, no tunes or anything just a noise, I brought in earphones and he said I was a unsociable b*****d and when I was chatting he was like face your fitting has he thinks hes a gaffer so I got myself moved hes a scary wierd bloke .
Tomolo208
Posts: 102
Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by Tomolo208 »

goldy wrote:
greengiant wrote:Nothing.
But there are a few folk who think they are the next Roger Whittaker. Nothing worse than tubeless whistling. Put a cork in it!
I think people who whistle inanely are one step off a phyco We have this guy who constantly whistles, no tunes or anything just a noise, I brought in earphones and he said I was a unsociable b*****d and when I was chatting he was like face your fitting has he thinks hes a gaffer so I got myself moved hes a scary wierd bloke .
That's hilarious. There's always one in the office you're not sure of :D
Wednesday
Posts: 143
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by Wednesday »

"I would walk 500 miles" :nana :Boo hoo!
miles_peters
Posts: 298
Joined: 19 Jul 2014, 12:29
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by miles_peters »

beck 'i'm a loser'
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by Sir Henry »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjlxSRzJI4Y

Take this job and shove it - Dead Kennedys
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by Sir Henry »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTafZRecy2k

The Workers Song - Dropkick Murphys
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
Jen1
Posts: 231
Joined: 31 Oct 2018, 12:00
Gender: Female

What song do you sing at work?

Post by Jen1 »

Postman pat theme tune obviously! I've got it on vinyl, He's my hero! I'm into my second week now & whenever I'm unsure what to do I think what would postman Pat do? So far had no life threatening situations involving sheep or runaway trains but when I do I'll be ready! :chuckle