ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What song do you sing at work?
-
flaminmoses
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 819
- Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
Tel me lie tell me sweet little lies....doherty lol.
cant believe 6 years passed since i smacked royal mail all over the ball park lol
cant believe 6 years passed since i smacked royal mail all over the ball park lol
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
"I predict a riot" Kaiser Chiefs.
I really do!
I really do!
-
Jiperjuper
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 11 Dec 2018, 23:13
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
Got a bunch of attention seeking people that shout and ‘sing’ to whatever song is on the radio
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
Nothing.
But there are a few folk who think they are the next Roger Whittaker. Nothing worse than tubeless whistling. Put a cork in it!
But there are a few folk who think they are the next Roger Whittaker. Nothing worse than tubeless whistling. Put a cork in it!
-
westy23
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 24 Aug 2010, 10:35
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
When I started in 1977 in south Tottenham most mornings it was like a zoo at feeding time.
There was a regular funny noise competition, we had monkey noises, dogs barking , dive dive dive submarine commands and everything in between.
John the cleaner use to bring around tea and toast to everyone on their frames.
Happy happy days.
There was a regular funny noise competition, we had monkey noises, dogs barking , dive dive dive submarine commands and everything in between.
John the cleaner use to bring around tea and toast to everyone on their frames.
Happy happy days.
-
Southern_Postie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 12 Oct 2017, 16:46
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
'If you're happy and you know it clap your hands',sung or whistled when the manager goes off on a comical shouting rage.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
What song do you sing at work?
SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
goldy
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 13:58
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
greengiant wrote:Nothing.
But there are a few folk who think they are the next Roger Whittaker. Nothing worse than tubeless whistling. Put a cork in it!
-
goldy
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 13:58
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
I think people who whistle inanely are one step off a phyco We have this guy who constantly whistles, no tunes or anything just a noise, I brought in earphones and he said I was a unsociable b*****d and when I was chatting he was like face your fitting has he thinks hes a gaffer so I got myself moved hes a scary wierd bloke .greengiant wrote:Nothing.
But there are a few folk who think they are the next Roger Whittaker. Nothing worse than tubeless whistling. Put a cork in it!
-
Tomolo208
- Posts: 102
- Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
That's hilarious. There's always one in the office you're not sure of :Dgoldy wrote:I think people who whistle inanely are one step off a phyco We have this guy who constantly whistles, no tunes or anything just a noise, I brought in earphones and he said I was a unsociable b*****d and when I was chatting he was like face your fitting has he thinks hes a gaffer so I got myself moved hes a scary wierd bloke .greengiant wrote:Nothing.
But there are a few folk who think they are the next Roger Whittaker. Nothing worse than tubeless whistling. Put a cork in it!
-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
"I would walk 500 miles"

-
miles_peters
- Posts: 298
- Joined: 19 Jul 2014, 12:29
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
beck 'i'm a loser'
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Jen1
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 31 Oct 2018, 12:00
- Gender: Female
What song do you sing at work?
Postman pat theme tune obviously! I've got it on vinyl, He's my hero! I'm into my second week now & whenever I'm unsure what to do I think what would postman Pat do? So far had no life threatening situations involving sheep or runaway trains but when I do I'll be ready! 