ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

So I like a girl...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

So I like a girl...

Post by Brandy »

You could always knock on her door with a piece of misteltoe! :nervous :wink: :dance
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

So I like a girl...

Post by arnold cheshire »

So what happened?
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by crimson king »

arnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
His case comes up in the New Year :dance
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
WDPostman
Posts: 4
Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 17:03
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by WDPostman »

arnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
I'm still waiting for my answer! I posted the p739 through her door with her but she must be away as it's still there with all her mail piled up! The date I put on the card has now past so I've been sweating it out til she gets back...
Tomolo208
Posts: 102
Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by Tomolo208 »

WDPostman wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
I'm still waiting for my answer! I posted the p739 through her door with her but she must be away as it's still there with all her mail piled up! The date I put on the card has now past so I've been sweating it out til she gets back...

Oh wow that's brilliant
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

So I like a girl...

Post by arnold cheshire »

Tomolo208 wrote:
WDPostman wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
I'm still waiting for my answer! I posted the p739 through her door with her but she must be away as it's still there with all her mail piled up! The date I put on the card has now past so I've been sweating it out til she gets back...

Oh wow that's brilliant
Why would you post a 739?
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by greengiant »

Hopefully no phone call of complaint to customer services from the recipient!
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by aiden01 »

WDPostman wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
I'm still waiting for my answer! I posted the p739 through her door with her but she must be away as it's still there with all her mail piled up! The date I put on the card has now past so I've been sweating it out til she gets back...
Good luck mate :thumbup
HZ123
Posts: 9
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by HZ123 »

No doubt this will be in WTLL soon. Can't wait! :nana :cuppa
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

So I like a girl...

Post by arnold cheshire »

Any news
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by aiden01 »

arnold cheshire wrote:Any news
They got married an lived happily everafter :dance
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16711
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

So I like a girl...

Post by clashcityrocker »

She's probably banging the milkman.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Ampersand
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Feb 2019, 15:59
Gender: Female

So I like a girl...

Post by Ampersand »

Guys, this is a really bad idea. So maybe, just maybe, this woman likes you and everything is great.

But if not, she's now in the position of having to reject (whether explicitly by telling you, or implicitly by ignoring it) a man who knows where she lives. You know you're going to take your rejection like a champ and not do anything weird or scary, but she doesn't know that.

Uber drivers have been reported for this for exactly this reason - it's all over Twitter.
gimba
Posts: 192
Joined: 08 Aug 2018, 21:12
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by gimba »

omg lol, talk about making it creepy for the woman, if I was just having a friendly chat with the postman/woman and they put that through my door, I'd never want to answer the door again
Woody Guthrie
Posts: 5166
Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by Woody Guthrie »

You know you're going to take your rejection like a champ and not do anything weird or scary, but she doesn't know that.
Isn't that always the case though whether it's some random in a bar or someone you've been seeing for years. Finding out where someone lives is not difficult if you're into that kind of thing so I don't really think it makes the postman more of a threat that he already knows.

You could argue that he's less of a threat because he's your postman, it's not going to take even the dimmest local plod long to track him down if he does something is it?
Only dead fish follow the current