ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
So I like a girl...
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
So I like a girl...
You could always knock on her door with a piece of misteltoe!

-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
So I like a girl...
So what happened?
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
His case comes up in the New Yeararnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
WDPostman
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 17:03
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
I'm still waiting for my answer! I posted the p739 through her door with her but she must be away as it's still there with all her mail piled up! The date I put on the card has now past so I've been sweating it out til she gets back...arnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
-
Tomolo208
- Posts: 102
- Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
WDPostman wrote:I'm still waiting for my answer! I posted the p739 through her door with her but she must be away as it's still there with all her mail piled up! The date I put on the card has now past so I've been sweating it out til she gets back...arnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
Oh wow that's brilliant
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
So I like a girl...
Why would you post a 739?Tomolo208 wrote:WDPostman wrote:I'm still waiting for my answer! I posted the p739 through her door with her but she must be away as it's still there with all her mail piled up! The date I put on the card has now past so I've been sweating it out til she gets back...arnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
Oh wow that's brilliant
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
Hopefully no phone call of complaint to customer services from the recipient!
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
Good luck mateWDPostman wrote:I'm still waiting for my answer! I posted the p739 through her door with her but she must be away as it's still there with all her mail piled up! The date I put on the card has now past so I've been sweating it out til she gets back...arnold cheshire wrote:So what happened?
-
HZ123
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:57
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
No doubt this will be in WTLL soon. Can't wait!

-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
So I like a girl...
Any news
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
They got married an lived happily everafterarnold cheshire wrote:Any news
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16711
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
So I like a girl...
She's probably banging the milkman.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Ampersand
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 05 Feb 2019, 15:59
- Gender: Female
So I like a girl...
Guys, this is a really bad idea. So maybe, just maybe, this woman likes you and everything is great.
But if not, she's now in the position of having to reject (whether explicitly by telling you, or implicitly by ignoring it) a man who knows where she lives. You know you're going to take your rejection like a champ and not do anything weird or scary, but she doesn't know that.
Uber drivers have been reported for this for exactly this reason - it's all over Twitter.
But if not, she's now in the position of having to reject (whether explicitly by telling you, or implicitly by ignoring it) a man who knows where she lives. You know you're going to take your rejection like a champ and not do anything weird or scary, but she doesn't know that.
Uber drivers have been reported for this for exactly this reason - it's all over Twitter.
-
gimba
- Posts: 192
- Joined: 08 Aug 2018, 21:12
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
omg lol, talk about making it creepy for the woman, if I was just having a friendly chat with the postman/woman and they put that through my door, I'd never want to answer the door again
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
Isn't that always the case though whether it's some random in a bar or someone you've been seeing for years. Finding out where someone lives is not difficult if you're into that kind of thing so I don't really think it makes the postman more of a threat that he already knows.You know you're going to take your rejection like a champ and not do anything weird or scary, but she doesn't know that.
You could argue that he's less of a threat because he's your postman, it's not going to take even the dimmest local plod long to track him down if he does something is it?
Only dead fish follow the current