ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Success factors

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Daveyj15
Posts: 30
Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Daveyj15 »

Thanks everyone for the replies. It seems if I use the success factors link on the following page that I can access it using my staff number and NI number: https://myfuture.myroyalmail.com/person ... -learning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Using the above seems to pre-populate a company id that is needed.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Success factors

Post by arnold cheshire »

Daveyj15 wrote:Thanks everyone for the replies. It seems if I use the success factors link on the following page that I can access it using my staff number and NI number: https://myfuture.myroyalmail.com/person ... -learning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Using the above seems to pre-populate a company id that is needed.
It doesn't work
thegeth
Posts: 9
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 17:18
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by thegeth »

The company ID i believe is: C0001112080P

EDIT: just tried it and it didn't work
thegeth
Posts: 9
Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 17:18
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by thegeth »

I log in through this page

https://performancemanager.successfacto ... 53d#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Success factors

Post by arnold cheshire »

thegeth wrote:The company ID i believe is: C0001112080P

EDIT: just tried it and it didn't work
It didn't work for me
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Success factors

Post by maisymoo04 »

you need a royalmail.com email address set up by your manager :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"