Thanks everyone for the replies. It seems if I use the success factors link on the following page that I can access it using my staff number and NI number: https://myfuture.myroyalmail.com/person ... -learning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Using the above seems to pre-populate a company id that is needed.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Success factors
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Success factors
It doesn't workDaveyj15 wrote:Thanks everyone for the replies. It seems if I use the success factors link on the following page that I can access it using my staff number and NI number: https://myfuture.myroyalmail.com/person ... -learning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Using the above seems to pre-populate a company id that is needed.
-
thegeth
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 17:18
- Gender: Male
Success factors
The company ID i believe is: C0001112080P
EDIT: just tried it and it didn't work
EDIT: just tried it and it didn't work
-
thegeth
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 17:18
- Gender: Male
Success factors
I log in through this page
https://performancemanager.successfacto ... 53d#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://performancemanager.successfacto ... 53d#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Success factors
It didn't work for methegeth wrote:The company ID i believe is: C0001112080P
EDIT: just tried it and it didn't work
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Success factors
you need a royalmail.com email address set up by your manager 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"