ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

So I like a girl...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Cedar_Room
Posts: 826
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09

So I like a girl...

Post by Cedar_Room »

Yeah man,just ask her out for a drink- nothing too heavy,you’re not proposing marriage. If she says yes,great,if she says no...what of it. We’ve all been blown out...it’s just part & parcel of life
“Shorts,in this weather?!”

“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”

“What’s she been ordering now?”
30+YEARMAN
Posts: 253
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by 30+YEARMAN »

Before you do anything find out if she is actually single and available.I remember years ago there was a girl in an office I used to talk to and have a good laugh with and I thought I was getting somewhere but as luck would have it I found out she had a boyfriend before I made a total twat of myself so be very careful and good luck :thumbup
Mr Blonde
Posts: 337
Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44

So I like a girl...

Post by Mr Blonde »

Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
Tomolo208
Posts: 102
Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by Tomolo208 »

Mr Blonde wrote:Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
Haha "I've got a big one for you today"
Wakewaterblue
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 Aug 2018, 07:11
Gender: Female

So I like a girl...

Post by Wakewaterblue »

Keep us updated, I like stuff like this! Romance on the forum!
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by deristrong »

Cedar_Room wrote:Yeah man,just ask her out for a drink- nothing too heavy,you’re not proposing marriage. If she says yes,great,if she says no...what of it. We’ve all been blown out...it’s just part & parcel of life
Part & Parcel. Ha! Nice one.
leolion855
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by leolion855 »

id be scared of a customer phoning the office and accusing me harassment nowadays!
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by CPTNemoUK »

Tomolo208 wrote:
Mr Blonde wrote:Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
Haha "I've got a big one for you today"
I did this to my wife when I was delivering to my own house. She just rolled her eyes and shut the door on me :left:
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

So I like a girl...

Post by arnold cheshire »

leolion855 wrote:id be scared of a customer phoning the office and accusing me harassment nowadays!
yes
I agree that's why I never bothered 20 years ago asking a customer out
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

So I like a girl...

Post by arnold cheshire »

So what happened? I like girls at work but I'm dreaming
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

So I like a girl...

Post by arnold cheshire »

I liked a girl at work but she wanted another bloke at work . All kept quiet and was heartbreaking
miles_peters
Posts: 298
Joined: 19 Jul 2014, 12:29
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by miles_peters »

whatever you do don't say you're a postman.
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by crimson king »

CPTNemoUK wrote:
Tomolo208 wrote:
Mr Blonde wrote:Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
Haha "I've got a big one for you today"
I did this to my wife when I was delivering to my own house. She just rolled her eyes and shut the door on me :left:
Ha ha! First day I went to work with my full uniform on I got home about half an hour before 'Er indoors had to go on school run. Must have been a Tuesday...

Anyway, I chucked my ruck sack down, sauntered into the living room and said "I've got a big package for you."

Fortunately she wasn't in a pedantic, contradictory mood and the ensuing five minutes were glorious!
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
LaggyBand
Posts: 1065
Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by LaggyBand »

CPTNemoUK wrote:
Tomolo208 wrote:
Mr Blonde wrote:Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
Haha "I've got a big one for you today"
I did this to my wife when I was delivering to my own house. She just rolled her eyes and shut the door on me :left:
Haha that’s a great move!
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

So I like a girl...

Post by baldrick »

miles_peters wrote:whatever you do don't say you're a postman.
tumblr_mistag7wum1r0ghm8o2_250_245x190 (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.