ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
So I like a girl...
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
So I like a girl...
Yeah man,just ask her out for a drink- nothing too heavy,you’re not proposing marriage. If she says yes,great,if she says no...what of it. We’ve all been blown out...it’s just part & parcel of life
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
Before you do anything find out if she is actually single and available.I remember years ago there was a girl in an office I used to talk to and have a good laugh with and I thought I was getting somewhere but as luck would have it I found out she had a boyfriend before I made a total twat of myself so be very careful and good luck 
-
Mr Blonde
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44
So I like a girl...
Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
-
Tomolo208
- Posts: 102
- Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
Haha "I've got a big one for you today"Mr Blonde wrote:Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
-
Wakewaterblue
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 10 Aug 2018, 07:11
- Gender: Female
So I like a girl...
Keep us updated, I like stuff like this! Romance on the forum!
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
Part & Parcel. Ha! Nice one.Cedar_Room wrote:Yeah man,just ask her out for a drink- nothing too heavy,you’re not proposing marriage. If she says yes,great,if she says no...what of it. We’ve all been blown out...it’s just part & parcel of life
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
id be scared of a customer phoning the office and accusing me harassment nowadays!
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
I did this to my wife when I was delivering to my own house. She just rolled her eyes and shut the door on meTomolo208 wrote:Haha "I've got a big one for you today"Mr Blonde wrote:Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
So I like a girl...
yesleolion855 wrote:id be scared of a customer phoning the office and accusing me harassment nowadays!
I agree that's why I never bothered 20 years ago asking a customer out
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
So I like a girl...
So what happened? I like girls at work but I'm dreaming
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
So I like a girl...
I liked a girl at work but she wanted another bloke at work . All kept quiet and was heartbreaking
-
miles_peters
- Posts: 298
- Joined: 19 Jul 2014, 12:29
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
whatever you do don't say you're a postman.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
Ha ha! First day I went to work with my full uniform on I got home about half an hour before 'Er indoors had to go on school run. Must have been a Tuesday...CPTNemoUK wrote:I did this to my wife when I was delivering to my own house. She just rolled her eyes and shut the door on meTomolo208 wrote:Haha "I've got a big one for you today"Mr Blonde wrote:Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
Anyway, I chucked my ruck sack down, sauntered into the living room and said "I've got a big package for you."
Fortunately she wasn't in a pedantic, contradictory mood and the ensuing five minutes were glorious!
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
Haha that’s a great move!CPTNemoUK wrote:I did this to my wife when I was delivering to my own house. She just rolled her eyes and shut the door on meTomolo208 wrote:Haha "I've got a big one for you today"Mr Blonde wrote:Knock on her door and say that you've got a Special Delivery for her.....
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
So I like a girl...
miles_peters wrote:whatever you do don't say you're a postman.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.