ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New contract 35 hours part time
-
A2B
- Posts: 2025
- Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
New contract 35 hours part time
Nobody has mentioned the delivery supplement yet 
-
Tim76
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 23 Sep 2018, 10:51
- Gender: Male
New contract 35 hours part time
So I'm currently booking 3 hours a week as I have a 35 hour full time contract, I'm argueing at the moment that I should get the 3 hrs when I'm on annual leave also as why should I have a wage decrease when I'm on annual leave.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
New contract 35 hours part time
Tim76 wrote:So I'm currently booking 3 hours a week as I have a 35 hour full time contract, I'm argueing at the moment that I should get the 3 hrs when I'm on annual leave also as why should I have a wage decrease when I'm on annual leave.
The 3hrs should be paid at SA rate and yes should also be paid when on leave.