ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

New contract 35 hours part time

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
A2B
Posts: 2025
Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
Gender: Male

New contract 35 hours part time

Post by A2B »

Nobody has mentioned the delivery supplement yet :nana
Tim76
Posts: 5
Joined: 23 Sep 2018, 10:51
Gender: Male

New contract 35 hours part time

Post by Tim76 »

So I'm currently booking 3 hours a week as I have a 35 hour full time contract, I'm argueing at the moment that I should get the 3 hrs when I'm on annual leave also as why should I have a wage decrease when I'm on annual leave.
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

New contract 35 hours part time

Post by number one »

Tim76 wrote:So I'm currently booking 3 hours a week as I have a 35 hour full time contract, I'm argueing at the moment that I should get the 3 hrs when I'm on annual leave also as why should I have a wage decrease when I'm on annual leave.

The 3hrs should be paid at SA rate and yes should also be paid when on leave.